Vegas..... reporting quasi live...

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Yes I was in the Red Sea - sea of red shirts? And many other places - long day. I've got a bunch more but I thought I'd take care of the important items (Main event).

Cameras were not discouraged at the event, and just to be clear, I had nothing to do with the race itself such as the riders tactics - I'm just the messenger.

I'm glad I stayed up last night to get the vid up. :)
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Wow, that was some crazy racing.:applause: I was pulling for team Greenie in that one.:thumbsup:
  3. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Ya know, I just watched the whole race and I cannot understand how it's possible for a human OR a machine to last through that! Incredible! :notworthy:
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Nice Dean, thanks,

K
  5. Droolsport Husqvarna
    A Class

Almost like being there! thanks for bringing this to us. :thumbsup:
  6. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great pic's & video, thanks Dean. Those guys are all awesome.
  7. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Awesome effort Coffee!

Awesome effort from all the racers too.

Awesome effort from Husky to get the racers all there, and do the dealers meeting, etc.

Speaking of which.....any news from HuskyNA?
  8. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yes! :thumbsup:

EDIT - more later...
  9. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'll post up the detailed changes to the bikes on Tuesday cause I could do a much better job with a scanner for the brochure.

KYB - yes
    610 or its replacement - no information

A lot of pretty pictures to sort through. If you fine people are looking for the super secret inside scoop you will probably be disappointed. I do have very detailed pics of the bikes with closeups I specifically made for the aftermarket people like Motosportz. I also met some incredible people that work for Husqvarna, dealers, and people that work for the dealers.

You may be seeing some more Cafe Husky stickers around too :thumbsup:
  10. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That was a great race .Worth watching all the day time pratice and early night time qualifing . The Husky looks great and they had a great spot in the pits where alot of people were looking at them.
    As for the main event since there were no Husky to root for the next best thing was
    root for the 2 stroke .Tatty was riding a basic 250 2 stroke with no e button .
    Two things he did that were neat,when he got hung up with another rider toward the end of the was he just spun the bike around like a mountain bike .The other thing was when he crashed big time in the water hole he just picked up the bike and kicked it and it started .No e button and no multi kick effor like a hot 4 stroke
    So please take note Husky and please keep working on the furture of the 2 stroke
  11. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

I agree with that!

12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I am right with you,,,that is where my eye was too,,,on the Kato 2 stroke, Taddys pivot spin was ballet! I practice that with the TXC at least once on every ride........that is when you really feel the weight of the 4stroke. When it comes to brutal riding that Polack is amazing, he is a great rider for the sport! Hat's off to Taddy! light weight easy to start,,,,,my mind has refocused on the mighty 2 stroke again.
  13. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Taddy makes it look easy, he's one with his bike. Looked very smooth & the bike was more like an extension of him rather than a guy sitting on a machine:D
  14. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    The first time we'd ever seen such a thing was in `90 or `91. Yoshimura was using the little chamber on inline 4's to give more mid-range :excuseme:

WoodsChick
  15. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:

single offroad header pipes. familiar with the other types as well,,,,just wonder if there is some sort of patent on the various configs,,,,FMF has been shooting back in their ads.at the others that use powerbomb type chambers
  16. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  17. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I must have missed something (shocker). Did you get a Power Commander installed on the bike? I only see a stock dyno run, how did it do with the PC installed?
  18. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yes the PC V is installed on cbreakin's bike, that was a Dyno run with the PC V installed.

The PC V will not magically transform a bike into something else, it will only make a bike run well.
  19. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  20. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    You rule, wheres the pix? :D I should have a few brochures coming my way too.