Vegas..... reporting quasi live...

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Coffee, Jul 24, 2009.

1. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Cool stuff, keep it coming!!!
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Dean,
    Thanks a bunch!:cheers:
  3. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    <...sigh...>

I knew I should've gone to Vegas with you, Coffee...

WoodsChick
  4. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    On Tys bike the header expansion can looks very Akrapovic like, I wonder if Jardine built the header as well as the aft section? Note also Meo per FIM reg runs a countershaft sprocket cover. Meo using a non-Oring RK, FIM eco tires. everyone see their dealer?? I did (Paul Lima GP Motorcycles San Diego) mid group crossed checkered flag black tee shirt. Coffee Thanks so much for the reporting job!!!enjoy the show
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    There is good news and there is bad news.

Good news - it was the most exciting race I have ever seen and will put up a vid tonight (30 minutes?). Taddy won barely

Bad news - no Husqvarna bike made the final round.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    thats racing,,,,,,bummer,,,,,look at our season (wsbk suz) if you want see another bummer!! Thats racing,,,cant wait for the vid thanks again!!
  8. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    We seriously need a camera upgrade. The battery is now charging so I can run the camera long enough to get the vid off of it.

Sigh........... Keep hitting refresh on this page, I'll update this post every 10 minutes or so............
  9. HuskyT Moderator

Cool to see the custom Jardine Exhaust upclose

Great pics!

T
  10. HuskyT Moderator

Rick May / Jardine built almost the identical exact same thing on my buddy's son's CRF150R so to me it looks like he built the header as well...was trying it out at Ocotillo Wells about 7 months ago...

T
  11. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Alright. battery got enough charge and info has been pulled off camera. Video edited for length, and is now being saved, then upload on a slow connection, then conversion process needs to occur on hosting site. Still looks like another 1/2 hour. sigh...

It should be noted that the endurocross was held on the first birthday of Cafe Husky :thumbsup:

Cheers to Scot Harden for giving us a birthday present :cheers:
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    hmm I am a stickler for patent/ copy stuff................that has been an Akropovic trademark style header chamber for a number of years now,,,,I have also seen quite a few FMF style "bomb" type units on other brands as well, I wonder if there is any patent on those design features. So I speak without any research or legal knowledge, so its just food for thought. R
  13. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
  14. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dean...Dean...Dean...you are my hero! That was just as exciting as could be...how the hell did you sneak a video camera in? AWESOME...felt like I was there with you.

David
  15. race-desert Husqvarna
    AA Class

Was there tonight myself --coffee-- you must have been in the sea of red husky seats :thumbsup:--- we were to your left at the tire step up two rows back!! Very cool stuff on tv ,way better sitting 15 feet away from the action. The final was wild....All night number 27 pamler was clearing the step up and the log jump like a mad man/kid. great stuff
  16. Iowa Husky Husqvarna
    B Class

That was awesome!! THANKS Coffee! You are my hero as well!:cheers::D:notworthy::notworthy::thumbsup:
  17. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Coffee, how did the TC250's hold up? Any mechanical issues?
  18. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    Thanks Coffee! It was great to see.

IMHO, in the last few seconds of the race... I think Taddy should have re-entered the rock pile rather than bypass it after his fall (see 8:33 timemark). He gained his position back unfairly by saving a lot of time. Dietrich was on the rock pile, when Taddy did the bypass. At least they should have given Taddy a time penality of a few seconds. It would then result with Dietrich winning. :excuseme:
  19. DrinkBeer Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is awesome! I always laugh watching the arena cross because it is so ridiculous at how easy these guys make it look. I would be eating dirt at every obstacle and these guys make it look like nothing. You get a sense of how hard it really is when these guys are wiping out!! Great race. Thank you for posting Coffee!!:applause:
  20. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

...you mean "eating dirt, boulders, logs and water at every obstacle..." :lol:

David