1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st To reiterate, check your sprocket bolts often, or else...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Crocus Paper, Sep 23, 2017.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    All that time & still no avatar rancher?! How do you see what member number you are trench coat?
  2. Crocus Paper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 300 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750
    New hubs are available here in UK, around £200 for hub assembly (inc bearings, spacer, seals) so could probly get one of those built onto original rim (excel) using original spokes for a total of under £300. Talon also make a hub that retails for about £235. I have seen second hand wheels for 4 stroke models, i have researched compatability and it looks fraught with dangers but not out of the question. Might hang on until the Dirt Bike Show next month.
  3. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    well, I just hit "reply" on someone's post and it tells me the post# and member# ...you're #7675

but at the bottom of each post is the person's name. when you hover your mouse over it, a URL comes up made of the persons name and member#.

'cept for the 3digit and less members (meaning they been around since '08 or so) member numbers don't really tell you anything. well, in your case- you got in before the site was spam-a-lot ('14-'15 IIRC). I'm 60701 on this account; my old frozen account (shovelhead85) is something like (#3851). I followed coffee over from ThumperTalk but didn't post or even join until my kid got a husky... then I got one. :thumbsup: I wonder how veloci-whatever/LLamaface is doing.
  4. steadydirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 2002 wr 250 1994 wxe 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    fj 1100 cb500 cb350 rt 200 xs 650
    I had some trouble with lose sprocket bolts- tacoed one rear sprocket completely .
    I wondered if it was vibration from the millions of hits the wheel takes along with the endless chain pull from on/off throttle/brakes. I tested plumber's thread sealant on the entire bolt thread and coated the bolt as well as the mating contact surface of the sprocket and hub. End of problem; if it was vibration the pipe seal seems to disperse it.
    gaz likes this.
  5. hesutton Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 WR300 (SOLD)
    Other Motorcycles:
    2021 Sherco 300SE 2002 Honda CRF450
    Had same issue with sprocket bolts this spring. Lock nuts and torque checked before the trip. Two days in..... lost 4 of the 6. New bolts from local Honda place, with lock nuts and thread locker. So far so good.

It did dig into swing arm quite a bit. Hope that won't be a weak point for swing arm failure in the future.

Heath