The dealer called this morning.....

Discussion in '610/630' started by Kevin2735, Oct 1, 2011.

1. tslewisz Husqvarna
    A Class

I sent Hall's an email yesterday. The push rod change on my TE had been done but it needs sprocket bolts.
  2. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Just wanted to say thanks to all on this thread...I also e-mailed the dealer I bought my bike from to see about the nuts and push rod. I was out riding this past weekend and discovered all of my sprocket nuts were very loose. I had tightened them when I got the bike 1K ago, but hadn't used lock-tite...lesson learned.
  3. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

it is hard to say what vin range of bikes needs the updated push rod.the sheet i got is not organized for that which i thought odd.i looked over the list to try to identify any patterns and i noticed the last 3 digits of the serial #s could be used for identifying bikes that need updates.if your bike has the last 3 digits higher than 227 for the TE and 189 for the SM your bike does not need the updated push rod.if it is lower you should check on it.dan
  4. Russ Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250i & 701 Enduro, 501 & 630 sold
    Thanks Dan, very useful. My TE's last 3 digits are in the 300s, so should be OK assuming this goes for the Oz bikes as well.
  5. HuskyBman92 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMS 630
    20141014_170815.jpg 20141014_170923.jpg Hey guys I recently purchased a 2011 husqvarna sms 630 and I was having troubles with the slave cylinder leaking and after a few weeks of riding I would lose all my fuild in the reservoir. So I bought a new oberon slave cylinder. Upon taking the old slave cylinder off I discovered that the hex end of my clutch push rod was snapped into two pieces is this the updated push rod you guys speak of?:excuseme: I live in America and not sure where to get a new push rod I have been unsuccessful searching the web to find it. I would really appreciate any help I could get. Havent been able to ride in a few weeks and its driving me nuts! Lol
  6. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    From another thread, similar subject....
    So, for future reference and anyone looking, the updated PN originally posted by Silverbullet, is 8000H5375
    HuskyBman92 likes this.
  7. SilverBullet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 300EXC, V-Strom650, Super Tenere
    Looks like it is indeed the updated pushrod from this borrowed photo I had on file.

[IMG]
    HuskyBman92 likes this.
  8. HuskyBman92 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 SMS 630
    Thanks for the part# and the picture:thumbsup: I was able to find it very easy online, got it ordered and hopefully ill be riding by this weekend.:D Thanks a lot for the help.