1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT BATTERY IN THE WORLD FOR A 450 FOUR STROKE

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by highdez1981430cr, Mar 18, 2011.

1. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    From what I've read EnerDel is the only a123 maker in the USA. Some made in Korea. Plans are afoot to build a123 batteries in the USA with gigantic government loans, re-tooling loans. Makes little sense to trade oil dependence for battery dependence.
  2. andyman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Good info. I'll retract my previous statement. :)

When I was looking to make my own pack (before I gave up and bought a Shorai, the only a123's I could find were Chinese.
  3. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    WOW! I just tried to order a Shorai for my Kawi ER6N... The latest batch is already SOLD OUT AGAIN Jeez, I guess they must have had "a few (more) problems" and pulled their entire stock... AGAIN Right? [IMG]
    Please come back Mr. "one post wonder" Antigravity and shed some more of your "I didn't really want to spam" wisdom upon the "misinformed" I can't wait wait to hear your latest bull$hit... errrr.... I mean wisdom.
  4. GUTZY Husqvarna
    A Class

^^^ I think it's funny how you are still not over this topic.[IMG] And how you love to talk everyone down who doesn't agree with you.[IMG]
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I think it's funny how an obvious spammer gets a free pass to post once and make unsubstantiated allegations about a reputable company in an attempt to discredit them to the benefit of his own business. Then he disappears with no accountability to back up his claims with verifiable proof. :rolleyes:
    I also think it's funny that subsequent facts have proven the spammer to be a spammer based on the fact that Shorai's products continue to fly off the shelf at lightspeed. :D
    I also think it's funny that, despite your attempts to make me look like a villain for recommending the Shorai product based on my own REAL WORLD experience, the customers are voting in droves with their wallets. As I've already stated, the proof is ALWAYS in the pudding. Based on demand and customer feedback, Shorai sure seems to be "The Pudding". :lol::lol: :lol:
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    super b is the only battery in use by factory WEC enduro teams including all the CH husky e start machines,,and in Mika's HM Honda 480,,asked about the best...not the cheapest.
    PS by all indications the shorai is in the same type package/quality for a lower price (volume of sales is amazing).
  7. GUTZY Husqvarna
    A Class

Well, my Real World pudding is still going strong. I just have a different flavor.

This will be my last post on this topic.

Good day, Sir
  8. kingmoochr Husqvarna
    B Class

One less Shorai available for sale :)
  9. MorrisBetter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE501s
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1200GS
    I've had an 8 cell MOTY battery in the 510 for about 6 weeks now. It cranks much better than the stock Pb/acid unit, and saves 4 pounds.
  10. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

T´would interest me (more than who wins the slugging match) ... whether there´s criteria for these batteries, what to look out for in operation (is it true that leaving the lights on to completely empty the battery will destroy it?), how do they respond to a very cold winter, are they all just a collection of cell batteries wrapped in plastic or stuffed in a box etc. etc. And above all ... which is best??
    HuskyKurt likes this.
  11. MChammer Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a brand new Turn Tech 2.5 in the box I would give a good deal on. Never used. Had one in my TE 310 for 1 year and it stopped holding a charge so I sent it back. In the mean time I bought the more expensive Shoria figuring Turn Tech wouldn't stand by their product since it was a year old, but I was wrong.....Got a brand-spanking new one with a note that they were sure the reason for the fail was because I left my key on which does kill them. (Had to initially kick start it, but then it held charge while I was riding...the next day, the same thing) Now I've got a 1-month old Shoria and a new Turn Tech....if anyone's interested, PM me
  12. exit90a Husqvarna
    AA Class