Tennessee /Kentucky /Arkansas winter riding?

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by Suamico SD, Dec 26, 2012.

1. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I am busy most of next week, but starting friday I can get away pretty much anytime. It is warm now but very wet, we rode last weekend, slick but a lot of fun. Make sure you have pretty fresh tires.
  2. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
    I'm watching the weather and will make a final call on Tuesday night.
  3. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    OK, loading the truck and final touchs to the bikes. Were headed to St Joe state park in Mo. It supposed to be 50-60 degres friday and sat with lots of sun.

Thanks for everyones help.
    Phoenix and lankydoug like this.
  4. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    We are in the middle of a week long monsoon, so I don't see any good riding here.
    Have a great time!
  5. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    We had a great ride. Only 2 minor issues both happening at the end of each day. Day one after getting our bearings and doing some bike set up the rear brake rotor on my sons TXC shattered into 4 pieces. A call to the nearest dealer(grassroots BMW/ husky) solved our problem. They didn't have one in stock but actually pulled one off a bike on the floor. Awesome customer service!!! We were back riding in no time! I can thank grassroots in cape giradeau, mo enough! Day 2 was even better. We meet an old friend there who knew the trails well. After a full day of riding in 63 degree temps (9dgrees at home) we started to head back to the van. Cleaning rock gardens,Los etc. until....I got a case of over confidence. I say this as I type this with my left hand. I was hoping a good size log on the way out and tipped over...crack my wrist on a branch sticking out of the log. A broke the radius bone clean through. Riding back to the van with a broken wrist trying to hold the throttle open was the most pain I have felt in a long time. Made it back, luck to have my son along to long everything up and drive the 10 hours home and sit in the er with me till 4am. Thanks everyone!
  6. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    Not the way it is supposed to end, but it happens. Glad all else was good.
  7. colemanapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sounds like a good time...kinda.