te630 hard starting in all weather

Discussion in '610/630' started by BaronVonDarrin, Sep 7, 2014.

1. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    ok.

I was trying to find out what tools and shit id need prior to tearing into it. Asking questions because I have never done it. Etc. Whatever...

I'm taking it to toy tech tomorrow because of the neutral light flashing at me. 4 hour drive to get someone with ibeat! yay!
  2. Busted RS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630, WR300 '09
    Other Motorcycles:
    DT360A's
    Barron.........., I read the thread, May I suggest a few things ? Firstly, these are great bikes, don't lose faith. All bikes have faults, just choose which ones you can live with, then get on and enjoy it. From memory, previous reading on this forum tells me the TE630 valves wear very little and become "loose" , not tight, so unless the valves were previously adjusted incorrectly, loss of compression due to valves not having enough clearance is not likely to be your problem. This accords with my own 630 experience. How old is the fuel in your tank? Stale fuel will make it hard to start. I recommend you use 98 octane, or minimum 95. At the top right of the Cafehusky home page is a search box. It is your friend. For your next search, try " TE630 temp sensor check" Maybe the answer you seek is there. Learn and understand her and she will repay you with :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)!!
  3. Kyle Tarry Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 300, 2006 TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Monster S2R 800
    Sell it. I think you need a certain type of bike, and something like a WRR will be a lot closer to that.

If the bike motivates you to drop a whole bunch of f-bombs in a thread, it's time for it to go.
  4. rickcj7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    What was the problem? Temp sensor?
  5. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    Got it back saturday. Temp sensor was culprit. Said it was basically reading the engine as being overheated so it was going into a limp mode. Starts up quick now.

re dropping f bombs: deal with it.
  6. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Glad you're up and running. Now I don't normally chime in on things like this but man, I gotta say, I think many of us are confused or just put off by your attitude. It's a bit puzzling...people here have been trying to help you- sharing experience/expertise and providing you with cost-free advice on how to attack things. Along the way some have pointed out some issues but those were warranted and understandable, and again towards the end of actually making sense of all of this to actually help you.
  7. mekanik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Bad attitude and language means I don't provide help.
    XLEnduroMan and EricV like this.