1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Te511 30 Amp fuse blown and electrical problems, need help please

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Freekman, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Freekman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Hey so I ordered the 1000v max inverse diodes, but I didn't realize that they are being shipped from China. Will I be safe using some 400v ones I found?
  2. danny318 ___________

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    TTR230, '72 CT90
    good job man
  3. Dentman67 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    1979 CR250R Elsinore
    Sorry I dissapeared and left you hanging. I'm glad you figured out the value of the diode, mine was fried so it took me two Weeks of searching to find out the info. But the good news is I've found some diodes that will work thatYou can pick up localy..

It has been a good lesson on the make up of these modern bikes dealing with all the fried wires. The lousy part is now my bike is running so well that I'm having a tough time listing it for sale. I know me though, I'll forever wonder while deep in the woods will I hit the button and have the bike start or have a dead battery.

And good job and I'm glad that you found out the information while I was MIA.
  4. Dentman67 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    1979 CR250R Elsinore
  5. Dentman67 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    1979 CR250R Elsinore
  6. Freekman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    thanks a bunch all sorted out, now trying to get these dammed supermoto wheels on before winter lol
    danny318 likes this.
  7. WOUTER Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Other Motorcycles:
    MV AGUSTA BRUTALE
    I'm having the same problem sinds last weekend, starter keeps running and the starter relay is getting very hot!!!
    Is the diode in the connector with the insulation on the blind side? The engine also stalls suddenly even on high rpm!
  8. BC61 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm having similar issues. Which wire cluster is the diode in, left or right?
    Thanks