1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Te250 Homologation

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Huldra, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Huldra Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 te250
    Anybody every try to get a letter from husqvarna stating the bike was manufactured as street legal. I’ve been trying for months and still haven’t succeeded. Can anyone help me ! I have a 2009 te250 trying to put back on the road have safety and everything lady at the mto couldn’t tell the type of vefhicle on compliance label. Says MC on it . Thanks
  2. geastman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Did you contact the 2 dealers I suggested in this thread: http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/09-te250.90031/? That is still my first suggestion. Contacting BMW Canada would be next.

For anyone else offering suggestions, this issue is specific to registering in Ontario, Canada. If a street legal bike like the TE250 is registered for off-road only (green plate) you have to jump through hoops to get on street again (blue plate). The main hoop is getting a letter from manufacturer stating it was originally sold as street legal in Canada. This would (I think) come from the Canadian distributor, but with ownership change from BMW to KTM they may be unmotivated or even unable...
  3. Huldra Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 te250
    Yes I contacted quad expert they were able to safety the bike for me . They were great . I tried to reverse the off road status today with the safety and a photo of the compliance sticker . It looked like it was going to be possible but for some reason they wanted the compliance sticker to say on road or dual purpose . I’m still waiting on husqvarna ! They are trying to help but it’s been months!
  4. Bugsinteeth Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 450, TXC450
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT600
  5. Huldra Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 te250
    Bike is now blue plated . Thanks everyone!
    xlite250 likes this.