Skyda and ignition covers update.

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    For those who are waiting for the latest batch of covers to get done, they should FINALLY be done and ready to ship in 2-3 weeks at most. I have had to increase the size of the run twice, as well as add a run of Ignition covers and that is what has caused this run to take so long. One of these days I'll get my crap in order and be able to keep everything in stock. Thanks.
  2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Aluminum boxer shorts.??
  3. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Clay,
    When, or do you at all, plan to have stuff available for the 2010 TC 250? Just curious. Thanks!
  4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Just as soon as I can get my grubby little hands on a new TXC 250. Just about all parts should cross over between the 3 new 250 models. Ignition covers will probably be different, and triple clamps are probably different.
  5. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    can i ask if the clutch covers are available with the sheild emblem ? STORE ONES ARE JUST THE 7602 NUMBERS...i kinda ike the sheild ? any chance ? :)
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Sorry rabskyline, these will look just like the ones on the website. Just plain ol 7602 RACING on the covers. I think you and I are the only two who like the shield logo.
  7. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    well we have the best taste then hey ? :)i'll have a red one but need to shift some parts from the delica i am breaking for spares to pay for it ! or sell the f800st i just bought.. :p

Attached Files:

8. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thats a nice looking beemer there. Looks like fun.
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Skyda clutch covers are in stock again. Just picked them up today, they look great.
  10. JimO Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TE 450, '08 TE 510, '10 TXC 450
    Hey Clay, can't wait to see them.

Hows it going? Looks cold and white where you live huh? Lets go back to Baja.

Hey got some good video, I'll be sending copy your way!

C ya..Jim
  11. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Ya JimO, it's hella cold here right now. 15 below 0 last night and probably tonight too. Makes the riding a little chilly. :D Man I can't wait to get back to baja next year. I had an absolute blast this year. I can't wait to see that video you guys put together. I only got a couple quick vids of some trophy trucks and some pics of the sunrise outside the hotel in San Felipe. Hope you guys are doing well and had a good thanksgiving.
  12. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Just a quick update here. We will start a run of Ignition covers for the Fuel Injected husky's on Thursday. We have been working on the R&D of these, along with several new projects for the last couple months. On Thursday we will begin a production run of covers that will fit the FI Husky's. I don't want to give a date for when they will be finished just yet, but they are coming. :thumbsup: