Ryan Sipes Wins 2015 ISDE

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by TemecuCoastie, Sep 15, 2015.

1. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    Mate, if you are a gun rider you are a gun rider doesn't matter what discipline...the only difference is how these gun rider's adjust to that particular discipline especially MX guys who are fast in the first half of the day and then fade as many of you know, enduro riding requires a bit of stamina as it's a fairly long day in the saddle as compared to 20-30min moto's.
    Tye Simmonds is pretty much our Ryan Sipes as he was an ex-motocrosser whom walked away from a full-time factory ride at the age of 20/21 as he felt burnt out and not having fun. Then he started to ride in the bush and guest rides for KTM offroad team and bang, a full time offroad rider and member of the Junior Trophy Team at the ISDE all because it was fun again for him..maybe Villopoto should ride GNCC to get the fun back????
    ray_ray likes this.
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Thxs for the info Rob ...I'm cluless on this racing but from the pics looks like the 'special events' are laps on a track?

This racing gets so little PUB that you really got to look up the sport and follow it... All seems so confusing to me ...Might be due to the fact that the racing is here and in EU and different types of the off-road racing events ... You guys seem to know all of it so well that you mix it all up and you still know what you are talking about ... My view is an American won whatever this is for the 1st time ever and on a Husky and a retired MX racer ... All news to me but when anyone wins a race, you get PUB ...That's why race on another angle.

Considering the names like Ty some others you mentioned, these guys are all exceptional dirt bike riders ... Then they specialize in a certain aspect of dirt bike riding as in tracks or woods type racing ... Then they become champions at what they choose ...

I hear ya on that discipline\training area .... Most these guys have got a good set of skills and honing over time will set their results apart over time ...

Not sure how you guys do your young riders giving them burnout at ~21, but after watching the FIM guys race over a yr, it appears the ama sx\mx seasons are pressure cooker ... SX is the $ cow but I'd bet it is a relief for the riders to get to the outdoors season... Grant is the guy who should come over now ... He just said he is jobless and loves to ride a dirt bike ... Put his resume out at the USGP .... Perfect!