redirection from dreamer project YZ200 airhammer back to YZ125

Discussion in 'Non-Husqvarna Motorcycles' started by robertaccio, Dec 21, 2016.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    early morning test ride to do the final sort out of the YZ125 so she ready to do full time duty. heat heat heat with hottest day listed as of course tomorrow!! then back out on sunday to ride the tx300
    Huskynoobee and Norman Foley like this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    rode 3 sessions on saturday was mid to high 90s, had some clouds but as soon as the sun came out it was scortching......we did a repeat today was cloudy with mid 80s, did one 125 sesh and 3 300 sessions. good day, came back to the man cave and stained my fence with son and weed whacked the back yard. long and good day. 125 is wicked good fun 300 is wicked good----its a wicked pissah
    Norman Foley likes this.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    My first YZ125 plug read since reassembly . BR9EIX , super happy dark brown insulator and dry. jet set is spot on and safe . bike runs very well. mixture 32:1 shell premium with K2 Maxima, V Force 3 reeds with PC platinum pipe and shorty muffler. Oh and the Carburetor is the one that's a piece of internet sensational shite........the Mikuni TMX38. ride zone has been short tests near sea level and long rides at 4K feet with temps 80-95F, she's jetted for summer heat and altitude. I reinstalled this plug.
    BR9EIX YZ125.jpg
    Huskynoobee likes this.