1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Red Gas tank

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by mattskn, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Leftcoast leftkicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

no hubs, just solid, low-hr rims, spoke & nipples. Are you in SoCal? I can have my guy lace them $75/wheel.
  2. schimmelaw Husqvarna
    AA Class

matskn,
    Congrads to you and your beautiful. Children are a blessing and our future - raise him as such.
    Rick
  3. mattskn Husqvarna
    A Class

Spent a few hours today sand blasting and powder coating my hubs, rims, and backing plates..I know what im doing on Sunday cleaning spokes and lacing wheels fun:banghead:

Attached Files:

4. schimmelaw Husqvarna
    AA Class

Matt,
    Very verrrrrrry nice!! Cross 4 - have fun!!!
    Rick
  5. mattskn Husqvarna
    A Class

I took allot of pictures be for I tore into the wheels :applause:
    I dint do my own I have a friend that does it for a side business, he really hooks me up. He does allot of black Harley parts so he orders black in 55lbs boxes...
  6. mattskn Husqvarna
    A Class

I ended up using fire engine red:excuseme:Here is the shock body, the gas tank will be done tomarrow...Im putting black springs on, it should look good ..I finished the rims they look awsome just have to put tires and new wheel bearings in and there done..

Attached Files:

7. mattskn Husqvarna
    A Class

Need to finish shocks and get to work on a ignition now...Heres what it currently looks like...Will get the Michelin S12s mounted on Friday get the chain cut to length then it will be a roller, cant wait to ride it :applause:

Attached Files:

8. Leftcoast leftkicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

dude, you are a sick man! btw, dc plastics makes those side panels in black