Pourcel to Rock Star Energy Husky

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by TemecuCoastie, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    practicing at Glen Helen...

[IMG]
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  2. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    So stoked for the outdoors! Going to Nationals AND the MXGP this year!
    trailboss and Motosportz like this.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Just some CP words that are a little interesting ... He's already raced these guys before ...

This Husqvarna ride is pretty amazing, this is what I have been looking for the last five years and Husqvarna have been amazing with me. For sure there is pressure and you have to make the right decision. We make a lot of mistakes in life and we learn from that. I went to Kawasaki, but that didn’t work, I really wanted to go to Kawasaki at that time, but I made a mistake and I have learnt and now I am back on Factory stuff. I realize how lucky I am. Since I had my accident and I realized what is important in life.

Everyone in the team, the practice guys and the guys at the races. Sometimes you don’t realize that everyone is working for you and I am probably the happiest I have been in five years.
    I raced the GPs won some motos and some GPs and I knew where my speed was. I went back on the 250 in America, and I couldn’t make it, it wasn’t the bike, it was a good bike, but I couldn’t make it on that bike. I always had sore shoulders riding that bike.

I am racing all the guys I have raced before, guys like Barcia and Dungey, the 450 class is going to be fun. My goal is top five and if I can score that everyone in the team will be happy.
  4. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Pourcel will be either really good or really bad
  5. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Not a stellar start to the season....but a decent start none the less at Hangtown.