1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Post up pictures of your 4 stroke bikes!

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Husqy ripper Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te449
  2. Husqy ripper Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te449
    Did I see you on a popular foreign enduro Youtube channel recently? As if you submitted your content to be displayed on their channel?
  3. Mudvayne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310, KTM 300 XCW
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley, CR500AF, XR650L, Z50, RC-51
    Possibly I did a video for The Dirt Bike Riders YouTube channel (52,000) subs as well as a few days ago a video was released with me on my cr500af on Derek Hallmans channel (172,000) subs those were the biggest shares recently! Thx :)
    Husqy ripper likes this.
  4. Mudvayne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310, KTM 300 XCW
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley, CR500AF, XR650L, Z50, RC-51
    Brian Heaney likes this.
  5. Husqy ripper Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te449
    Thank you! One of the last few steel mills operating in the good ole steel city, Pittsburgh Pa.
  6. Husqy ripper Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te449
    Just saw your video on Moto Madness' channel!!
  7. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Sad news, my 2013 husky te511 was stolen this am, from Canmore Alberta Canada.
    Mine has a number plate with 2 LED's in it instead of the headlight, the race kit which includes the black anodized 3 bolt triple clamps, aluminum skid plate, billet foot pegs, aluminum gas cap & race replica decal package. If any of my husky brothers here in Alberta, B.C. or Sask see it please call Canmore RCMP 404 678 5519 image.jpeg
  8. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Here she is in full glory image.jpeg
    NYCMX and Colo moto like this.
  9. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Whoohooo! Police recovered my bike on Wednesday morning in Brooks, Alberta. About 3 hrs drive from Canmore.
    I hear it's all fine & dandy, but I will have to wait to see it in person when I pick it up in a couple of days.
    Cheers to the Canmore & Brooks RCMP detachments
    I will post the story, when I know more, apparently it was involved in a police chase
    Burgo, jimmyc, Lazylaser and 4 others like this.
  10. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    congratulations! that's gotta be a relief.

Hey, I hafta ask: what part of Alberta is the picture from? 'cause it looks like SoCal (maybe N. AZ)
  11. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    My wife took that picture on our holiday to Moab - it was on "fins & things" up on the slick rock side
    I got her a crf150f & she's digging it
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  12. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    how do those LED lights work out for you? how many watts, lumens etc. (oh, yeah... I'm acting like you got it back already. let us know about damage or if anything is missing)
  13. Grolls Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 FE
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW HP2, Yammie WR450
  14. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    The LED are 3watts each and I'm sure don't meet DOT standard for brightness, but on that note I haven't been pulled over while riding on the road... yet? I do find that it has quite a bit more cranking power when starting for sure.
    To ride legally off road in Alberta you need a front light that "is visible from 60m away on flat ground" (I think) and a tail light. I'm not really electrical savy, so I couldn't quite figure out how to wire it into the existing wiring harness for the headlight, so I just ran a direct wire, with fuse & switch from the battery. I got the number plate & new fender from canadasmotorcycle.ca pretty cheap, $19 & $38 respectively I think. Because I couldn't figure out the headlight wiring the tail light stays on as if the brakes are engaged, which I think is a DOT Requirment to indicate your headlight is burnt out?
    Here's the story: the police spot my bike in the back of a pickup, they go to pull him over and he takes off! They chase him but lose him long enough to ditch the truck (which is also stolen) and take the bike out, the police then spot him on the bike but lose him again. The following morning some kids find my bike leaning up against a fence in a back alley and call it in - cheers to them for being honest kids. I've seen pictures and I'm pretty sure he put less than 20km on it, only thing missing is the license plate. I have a feeling it was an unpleasant ride, I have the tubliss system, so the back tire would've been "flat", the front tire is unbalanced so anything over 50kph feels like the front wheels gonna come off, there was only a couple of litres of fuel in it, it's geared quite low so it would've been screaming at 75kph, & the fmf makes it pretty loud.
    Anyway, I've seen some pics & everything looks ok, I pick it up Monday.
    kensea and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  15. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    The dumbass thief hasn't been apprehended yet, but I'm sure the police know who it is, and now he's in more trouble than just a stolen dirt bike. I'm sure with his intelligence level, it's only a matter of time before he's caught. Did I mention he left his jug of chocolate milk on the hood of my car (which the police took).
    justintendo and Rob09 like this.
  16. justintendo klotz super techniplate junkie

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    84 250,86 400,87 430,88 250,95 360
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 kawasaki zrx 1100
    hes probably like "man, how am i gonna ride this bike with this huge thing of chocolate milk? ill just leave it here.."
  17. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
  18. Shawntrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511
    Kam1 and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  19. Teambowles Husqvarna