Pics Of Your 630!

Discussion in '610/630' started by rocko, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Tough to sell this bike but the day the new owner picked it up.. and departed on a 1200 mile cross country ride..

[IMG]

I do have some accessories for it that I'm selling ...
    new never installed Wolfman Side Racks
    Highway Dirtbike black anadized top clamp and bottom brackets (minus the hand guard bracket/plastic)

my new Husqvarna. I still have a SM630 that is just a blast on the back roads and graded dirt roads.
    [IMG]
    DYNOBOB likes this.
  2. IlyaMi4 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630
    my Huska ;)

Attached Files:

3. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    Here's a few pics from my recent rides.

Top of Grey Creek Pass, BC. The hard way.
    [IMG]

Top of Grey Creek Pass, BC. The easy way.
    [IMG]

Top of a mountain, McLean Creek, Ablerta.
    [IMG]

And the view
    [IMG]
    Fast1 and DYNOBOB like this.
  4. B16 RIK Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki GSX750W
    so i decided as it started raining really hard today, that i would get my gear on and go for a ride in the puddles!! Most fun i have had in a while. :)

[IMG]
  5. JoiseyJanet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Tioga Forest in PA near Wellsboro. May be my last ride on the 630. Anyone looking for a well set up bike, including Rad cush drive, see my ad in Classified.

[IMG]
  6. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    You've treated that bike well Janet- have it set up nicely. Just curious- why selling? That's a pretty low-mileage bike.
  7. JoiseyJanet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just not riding it as much as my other machines. I picked up a used KLX250 over the winter to use for NC place. Been farkling it up, and have been riding it more than the 630.
    During a trip in Colorado last year, I used my cheater bike (older RFS KTM400) more, since my offroad skills are not the best. I can use the 250 or the 400 as my adv bike (although I will need a cush hub for the KTM.
    I could also use the cash for some landscaping projects for NC place. Yes, the bike is in great shape.
  8. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Gotcha Janet- sounds understandable. I had an old KTM RXC400E (so not an RFS) and I sure miss that bike. I should have given it a good rehabbing and kept it. Oh well...the TE has been great so no complaints either. Good luck w/ the sale of the 630.
  9. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

My 630 is definitely NOT the bike I´ll keep for ever. It´s going as soon as I can find a 400 to 500cc motard I like.
  10. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    I plan on keeping mine for a while, but may do some more tweaking in the future - rear sprocket to make it pull harder for example. That won't be till I get a KTM superduke or something to add to the stable though.
  11. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    Ack, forgot to include these - here's a couple pics of mine now. I'll get some good scenic ride pics this weekend.

Still debating on whether or not to remove the 630 emblem from the sides, and do something about the blinkers - the ones I got didn't fit well in the rear and the front ones still bug me a bit.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  12. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    If by emblem you mean the large "630" on the side plates (as opposed to the badge/emblem on the front side shrouds) then I'd say yeah, ditch that. Now it's all personal preference though (as I can see some liking them) but you've got a clean looking bike and it seems to me it would look even more clean w/out the big numbers.
  13. Celt Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Nice set up. Where did you get the mirrors from?
  14. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    Hurry up and burn off those Diablos, they're about the worst tire ever for a light bike, unless you like being able to powerslide out of corners with your 45hp...
    Theo likes this.
  15. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Here is what it looks like without the "630" side panels although this one has white tank panels.

You could probably order some new non-630 replacement panels cheap.

[IMG]

I can tell you those stock tires are garbage in comparison to the Avon Distanzias (pictured on the red bike) .. I just removed them from the white 630 with only 500 miles on them and installed a new pair of Avon's.
  16. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS

An Aprilia SXV :P

As for the 630 panels, I haven't found *just* those 2 panels - only thing I've been able to find is complete plastics replacement kits for racing parts. Ie, side panels, tank panels, front fender, rear fender, headlight plastic.

I still have to do the airbox mod too.
    Celt likes this.
  17. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Does anyone know the part numbers to the side "630" panels on Janet's bike? They're not shown in the parts manual that I can see.

18. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

19. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Also same as BMW F800 and newer 1200Gs's
    Celt likes this.
  20. mjskier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 KTM 990 SMT
    Last hurrah before it get seriously cold in Colorado.
    Up Rist canyon, then Old Flower Road both way to 63E and back. Perfect combo of canyon road and jeep trails.

All these trees burned a couple of years ago:

[IMG]