Pics Of Your 630!

Discussion in '610/630' started by rocko, Aug 5, 2011.

1. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    Here's mine. Nothing special, other than it's a TE630, which as I'm finding out is pretty special all on it's own. :-) First time on anything other than paved or gravel roads, and first ride with knobbies. Bike had Pirelli Scorpions on it when I picked it up. Good time.
    [IMG]
    DYNOBOB, jtemple and CODYs like this.
  2. B16 RIK Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki GSX750W
    quick picture of mine.... really need to go somewhere with the DSLR, but tablet pictures will do for now, lol.

[IMG]
    LAHuskyrider likes this.
  3. Huskyvarna Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE 630 2010
    A pic of mine, a little trail ridin IMG_0182.JPG
  4. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    Another couple from the weekend. McLean Creek in Alberta, Canada. Is there a "dirtiest 630" thread anywhere? lol
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. sbkfreak69 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    plenty
  6. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    Just made it through this whole thread...some great bikes in here, but where's all the SMS's? This thread's like 75% TEs!

Now then, a few things...

What did you do to black yours out? Plasti-dip too? Wrap?

Where did you get those turn signals? They look clean! A nice alternative to stock I think. I want them.
  7. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    Search for DMP flush LED marker lights on ebay, they come in smoke and amber and run about $30
  8. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    Any issues with vibration or anything with them? Good to go since you've had them?
  9. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    No issues in almost 3 years, just need to trim down the flange on the plastic nut that holds them in if you stick them where the factory ones go. They are super bright. You will need a digital flasher relay if you go with LED's front and rear. If you just do rear without the relay, they will flash at double speed, if you do both, they won't flash without the digital relay.

HERE is the relay you need, it plugs right in place of the factory flasher (in the fuse block under the seat)
  10. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    Tits. Thanks dude! I think I'm gonna go with these flush mounts for the rear and then handguard mounted LEDs for the front.
  11. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS

I went with the Zeta LED shields mounted on MSR handguards with the EVO mounts to clear cables/hoses.

[IMG]

http://zeta-racing.com/handguard/xc_flasher/index.html
  12. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    See I like the Zeta LEDs, but not the plastic profiles. I like the Acerbis profiles and was thinking about sourcing the LEDs and using a dremel and some epoxy or something to mount them to the Acerbis guards.
  13. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have done exactly this with Barkbusters - worked great.:rolleyes:
  14. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    How'd you attach the LEDs? I'm worried adhesive will vibrate off, but also worried about epoxy damaging the LEDs. Can you post a pic of your setup?
  15. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

They have a cover plate with two small screws that clamp the LED's in place if you are careful with the cutout. I put some clear silicone around the inner edge as well - will not damage anything and dampens vibes. Make sure you get the left and right the correct way around as they are angled for best visibility.
  16. NorCalAthlete Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 630 SMS
    Which LEDs did you get?
  17. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

18. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Purchased an OEM 14 tooth counter and swapped into a 14/42 combo. Had been running a 15/44 but wasn't so keen about the back knobs ripping apart the mud guard with the stock chain.

The TE's stable mates are looking on with envy tonight...

[IMG]
    DYNOBOB likes this.
  19. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
  20. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS