1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Opportunity For A 16 Te300 Or 2010 Wr300, What To Chose?

Discussion in '2st' started by Ajvdub, Jul 29, 2020.

1. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just saw this thread...so what did you buy?? If the 16 clutch pulls the same as a 15 it isn't much better then the 300 italian..I always did a motion pro Terminator clutch cable and lengthened the clutch arm..pulled easier then a new husky..lol..funky kickstarter really is based on what your used to...I was fine with them..bikes probably weigh the same.except newer one is e start. italian version tall ..the 300 italian version always seemed to kick alot harder then the 250. If you can afford it grab a 17 or newer..so refined in ergos and everything..4cs forks a matter of opinion..I had a cheap revalve and honestly felt they were fine as the bikes ...parts for the old one..halls can keep you going..the Italian one should be faster ..I'd probably lean 2016..but mostly for parts..lower seat height..e start..resale. Same weight or less (probably less) the old husky chassis is dated..but super stable and if you get used to it you can rail on the thing..the 16, like a 15 is nice but not amazing..17 between the counterbalanced engine and everything else is like ..wow..and the refinement of a 19 is another wow...I'm short so the Italian 300 and the hard kick of the Italian 300 unfortunately for me makes the 16 husky a better choice...I'd probably take a 2011 gas gas Nambo edition over either one of those choices...hope you got the one that was best for you and had some fun...
    robertaccio likes this.