1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC New to CafeHusky and new to Husky

Discussion in '4st' started by smv ryder, Aug 23, 2016.

1. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM300SXF KX250 KX100 Honda EZ90CUB
    Got the Tusk lithium ion battery installed installed this morning, easily 2-2.5 lbs lighter. Cranks up the same or even better.
    Better pics of the bike at the end of the driveway, snowmass ski resort in the back ground, and if you zoom in on the half pipe you can see all the crazy people doing the "tough mudder"

Attached Files:

2. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hopefully ordering up my parts from 7602 racing this week.. Wife was not super happy I "HAD" to have the Ray kit right away but I made up for it by buying her a new Arai helmet. Happy wife equals happy wife!
    Colo moto likes this.
  3. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Are you running the 10mm or 12mm cleats? I am going to start with the 10mm and if not agressive enough then will change to the 12mm.
    I will be running in the low boy position as well
  4. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Wooohoooo! Got the pegs and seat cover installed!! IMO the black seat cover looks sooooo much better! Anyone need a low hour stock seat cover?
    Really happy with the pegs, install was easy, feel great in the garage and hoping for great results on the trail.

Attached Files:

5. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    The long cleats. I didn't care for the medium or short ones. Ymmv
    smv ryder likes this.
  6. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    The Dal Soggio Ray kit arrived today...
    Can't wait to test her out compared to the Racetech conversion. The Racetech conversion was an awesome set up compared to stock for not a lot of money. I loved it
    Pretty pumped my wife allowed me to buy the RAY kit and can't wait to test out the forks.
    http://www.dalsoggiorace.com/engproductsray.html
    The Sphere kit is the next item if the Ray kit does not work... Way big money but the cheapest works/ A kit on the market for us off roaders
    http://www.dalsoggiorace.com/engproductssphere.html#settore
  7. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Wow, so there's still a way to put a little bit of Italian back into your Husky. Are you getting this sent from Italy or did you find a US retailer?
    smv ryder likes this.
  8. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    CSR suspension is the US dealer and that is where my suspension guy got the kit.
    http://csrsuspension.com/

The RAY kit is for the weekend warrior and the Sphere kit is a "works" cartridge for pro's/a guy that wants the best.
  9. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Had a great ride today on the Racetech setup for the 4CS...works very well! I just want better
    So Motovate racing started the RAY kit install tonight after the ride

Attached Files:

10. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    A couple more pictures of the kit

Attached Files:

11. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    You were correct, the short don't do very well, and I believe the stock was better.
    Installing the 12mm cleats and pray I am happy
  12. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Left fork done :) should be ready to ride tomrrow!!

Attached Files:

13. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Why do I write post on Wednesday and still not approved my Saturday?
    oldbikedude likes this.
  14. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 awesome days in the high country and I am very sold on the Dal Soggio Ray kit!! You actually have a bottoming system in the forks and is a huge improvement! The ride is incredible! Call Motovate Racing or PM for his details. He will transform your 4CS fork!
    All cleaned up, new number plate graphics and FMF exhaust sticker. I also installed the tall cleats on the pegs and much better IMO
    Still trying to figures out what map I am running when I change it to number 2 on the bar. The dial under the seat is very hard to determine what number map I have selected. Any help?
    Very very happy with this hot rod... Can't thank Motovate racing enough!!!

Attached Files:

Teeszy likes this.
  15. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Awesome after work rip!! The suspension is only getting better the more I ride it!
    Purchased the SicAss racing wild map plug, I loved it on my KTM so hoping for the same results on the Husky

Attached Files:

16. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Man this bike is a hoot! The delsoggio Ray kit is so amazing, after the break in of all the parts and springs it's even better! I can crash into anything I want with lots of confidence. Big rocks, ledges, whoops and gnarly g outs she is awesome!! A couple friends have purchased the Sphere kit and totally a work of art. All the coatings of an A kit! The sphere kit is basically an A kit with out blowing out your wallet. Both guys that are running them say they are beyond amazing and one was quoted saying the forks are better than anything he has every ridden. Saving my money now for the upgrade.

The bike kicked some serious butt in Moab. It was a family weekend so only one hardcore ride so we chose Soverign single track, the bike did great in the tight single track and didn't even come close to over heating like the other bikes.

Of course I wasted money buying the SicAss racing map plug... Didn't realize I would have to abandon the map switch on the bars and the map knob under the seat. So if any wants the 2 plugs let me know

When I ride over 10k ASL I have noticed a lot of off throttle back fire. So I talked to Justin at Tokyo Mods about a remap of the ECU, hopefully sending to him Monday if he can get it back to me by Friday. If not I may wait until the snow is flying, we got 4 inches on Thursday so up high it may have gotten 10 inches. So the high country riding may be over this season and the remap won't be needed til mid December when I park the bike.

Installed a Torc 1 racing shifter with there 10mm extension and love it!!! Awesome upgrade over stock IMO and better than the hammerhead I have used before.
    Purchased the Tusk Aluminum brake pedal for a better feel than stock, it's in the mail so no report yet.
    Finally wore down the MX 52's and purchased the Bridgestone X-30's front and rear. I usually run the X-30 up front with a X-40 out back so first time trying the X-30 in the rear.

Attached Files:

17. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    A little update on the bike.. I am loving the bike so much!
    The Dal Soggio RAY kit is amazing!!! SO SO happy and a 50% upgrade over the Racetech 4CS fix, the forks have a bottoming system now. Its probably 200% better than the stock 4CS joke of a set up.
    I am beyond happy with my set up but my suspension guy let me try his Dal Soggio SPHERE kit on his '16 and holy cheese and crackers is it amazing.. Like better than any SSS fork, even a well prepped SSS fork. Its an A kit for normal guy pricing.
    Soooooo the Sphere kit will be installed next week [IMG] anyone want to buy my RAY kit??

Also going out on a limb and trying the KTMandHUSKY.com grunt exhaust manifold for more low end instead of the FMF power bomb header.. Will report my results after a ride or two
    also doing his TPS adjustments as well.
  18. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Ya those best dual sport gimmicks make nice paper weights, but I digress. They love to invent flaws in bikes and create a solution you MUST have to fix it... More power to them I guess.
  19. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bummmmmer :(

man when you talk to him on the phone is such a good used car salesman.. lol
    Still going to give it a try
  20. smv ryder Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bike is still doing fantastic and very happy!
    The suspension is incredible! Never been happier!
    X-30's front and rear working great!
    Not sure if it's the brand new tires or if the Grunt actually works but the bike will lift the front tire a lot easier and it does seem a little snappier. Will report after a couple more rides!

Attached Files: