New Rack for TE630 Coming From Turbo City

Discussion in '610/630' started by CJBROWN, Sep 21, 2011.

1. beddowsm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    LTM 950 ADV
    I printed on A4 paper. Will check sizes, sorry for delay replying, been away for the past week. Want to start work on the sub frame mod ASAP. Thanks again.
  2. beddowsm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    LTM 950 ADV
    Thanks for the replies. Can anyone with the Borrego rack take a photo from the same angle as the above please? Just want to make sure I can do something with the rack before ordering (from the UK). Dont want to alter the Akro as not sure if I can.

Will be getting the rack and the Kolpin (and screen!) so dont want to proceed and order if I cant see a way to fit.

And the bikes a 630..........

Thanks.
  3. CJBROWN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '15 R1200GS
    There are tons of photos on page 3 of this thread. The borrego rack attaches the same way as the cargo rack I have.
  4. CJBROWN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '15 R1200GS
    Ah, euro size paper. You might need to use a graphics program like illustrator and print each half full size, then tape the two pieces together. You could even add an alignment mark or line to the file so you have a guide when putting them together. Just make sure you set your printer for 'full size' not 'fit to page'.

You might have to print each side plate seperately in order to get them to fit on the smaller sheets of paper.