MXdN - This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by TemecuCoastie, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Thank you Mr. NC for the video ... I knew the results on how RV2 at the age of 19 treated the worlds' best in 07 but not the details on how he did it ... What RV2 did that day might never be matched by any 250cc rider, ever .... Sorry all you 2016 jh(age 23?) lovers ...maybe he can drop back in class in the future?

--
    Thank you Mr. OldBiker ... Just another old American here riding an old Husky ITL bike and watching Americans kick ass on the world stage today, same as JB51 did last yr in France, same as Ryan Sipes did, and saying GO United States of America ... Not sure what everyone else is seeing but I'm OK with any peanut crowd... They are Americans? Right? ..

Little tidbit .. RV1 \ 4 winning his last PRO race (MXdN 07) and rolling the finish line jump with his hands in the air ... Feel free again on this one to have a good time and tell us all how to race.
    RC4_finish.jpg

--
    I'll just add ..if either of you two hard-hitters ever catch a flight here, right or wrong, you got a free-ride from the airport to the hotel ...
    oldbikedude likes this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    NCSteve and Trenchcoat85 like this.