MXdN - This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by TemecuCoastie, Sep 21, 2016.

1. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
  2. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510 - SMS 125 - TE 250 - TC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    Oh yeah, the fight of the titans. Webb and Fevre also had rode hard and gave all they had. Cooper had a great season but "only" ended third with the team at MXoN while Fevre had a relatively difficult season and had his time of the year yesterday.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    You loved it? I loved it more ... :) I am so happy for that young American and our American team. They hung it out and then stomped up and down on it. JA is getting lots&lots&lots of positive words all over the web ... Just too cool for this old-man ...

Thanks for the link NC and I'll have to have a couple beers tonight and watch herrling, hurl a few more times ... The tiny web words I had read before seeing the moto just did not give justice to the way JA whipped him ... Funny and we had a race this weekend and the track developed a spot where the base was exposed and became very slick; we watched several ride through it and slide-out ...Just like jefry did! ... Ain't that cool?

--
    My hat is off to JA, Amart, and Coop... Quite a show for the world to see ... Mine as well add Eli to the list also ... He gave it to them 4x also :)

Did anyone notice what brand of bike JA was riding? lol ...
    NCSteve and TemecuCoastie like this.
  4. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    There was a possibility a USA win was going to happen. I think, if not for Anderson's being landed on, USA was going to take home the Chamberlin Trophy.

The world threw its best at Anderson and he came out on top. Also, I'm still pretty sure C-Webb is a martian.
    manu likes this.
  5. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    Totally agree, after hearing quite a bit of negative comments about the team, JA really showed he has the speed and talent. Amart and Coop were great too and yes, US was headed for the win until JA got taken out :mad:
    manu and TemecuCoastie like this.
  6. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    El Hombre certainly proved he is one of the best.
  7. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    That was crazy..... JA was hauling butt..... I like how hes a fighter and not just rolling over to Herlings caused him to spin out.... Coop chocked but oh well.... Hope JA isn't hurt to bad heard he has a few broken bones....

Never liked tracks where you cant see the landings...

Also shows these guys yes you won but the race isn't magically over when you cross the line..... get off the track then do whatever you want....
    manu likes this.
  8. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510 - SMS 125 - TE 250 - TC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    I totally agree; I would say "get off the track even faster when you ride with guys ( even though the last of them is 100 times better than me ) who come from many different countries and are not all used to such a high level of competition"
    racemx904 likes this.
  9. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sorry Mr 0r Miss <Who evers> ... I'll go with the true Professionals on this one.

Do you actually know who who Roger DeCoster is?

What disappointed you the most about this weekend?
    I am really bummed out about what happened to the Japanese guy. I mean did you see how high he jumped. Jason was trying to get out of the way. I mean the guy not only jumped crazy, but he had no control over his bike. Because normally any decent rider can turn the bike in the air.

There is a different level in the riders of course. Do you have an issue with that?
    That is one reason a lot of the top guys don’t want to race this event anymore. Too huge a gap between the top guys and the other guys, I mean there are 15 seconds a lap difference sometimes. I don’t know what that guy was thinking, he wasn’t fighting for a position. [In Chihiro Notsuka’s defense, he was on six seconds a lap off the leaders]

When Jason crashed, my feeling was nothing mattered anymore, as long as Jason was ok. What was your feeling at that moment?
    Of course, you want him to be ok. The worst thing I was thinking he broke his back, which could have happened. His eyes were not good and I knew he had a concussion. I looked and he didn’t have any major cuts, but he wasn’t all there.o

--

Who cares about racing after amature hour nearly kills someone? I certainly do not.

Need any help with who that lapped rider is behind JA?
    JA_1.jpg
  10. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I'm just gonna roll with El Hombre took on the best the world had to offer and smoked 'em. :banana:
    oldbikedude and NCSteve like this.
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I really in my opinion lay more blame on the guy who got landed on.... when you pass the checkers you are racing up to that moment. Our guy in his enjoyment of the W rolled the last section. the other guy- back marker or not was on the gas to the finish as he should be. Racers/rider need to be responsible for all their surroundings, he was not thinking in his stoke for the W, or did he think because he was done everyone else would back off and roll into the end. wrong . Im just glad hes ok it could have been waaaaay worse.... and the other guy did air steer and use his boot to push off the guy under him as best he could to keep the bike off him.. that's how I see that incident. Its an avoidable accident, more blame goes to the loser.
    manu likes this.
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Amateurs ... Will be Amateurs... probably always ... Stay off the tracks with true Professionals, unless you wanna do harm and lay the blame on someone else?
  13. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    oh in the defense of the other rider we have created the show, its ingrained in everyone. hit the finish and whip it, flip it fly it etc. its normal now. Im sure he that in mind.
    also we have the qualifyers to separate the speedy group with the others, just like the Olympics.....maybe they do need more time qualifiers....yea sure so the gate has 10 guys on it......try to sell that to the sponsors and tv. The fast primadonnas need to deal with the track and everyone on the track, oh yea they can complain all racers complain about "backmarkers" even when they're not. and everyone needs to race to the checkers. and clear the F off the race line after the finish. I witnessed the crash the finished Bubba Shobert's climb to GP greatness, at Laguna Seca it was at the beginning of the post race celebration burnout era and he lost that one along with Kevin Magee after Bubba hit him. A completely stupid accident.
  14. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I feel your importance rob ... But I'm flying with Roger DeCoster today .. Feel free to continue though...
  15. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Gotta hit the hay ...Another big day of Husqvarna dirt bike riding tomorrow ...

Here are a few words from Amart? Remember him? The older of the American riders that seems to be over-looked here in his battles with the European riders? His riding made it possible for Coop to have a shot at the overall American win in the 3rd race .. I'm sure you know all that? ... He finished 2nd overall in the MX2 class it appears ...Please correct me if this is wrong ... He was beaten by a 450 rider (Van Horebeek?) who dropped back to the 250cc class .... I'll tip my hat to him a second time and of course have another beer for this young American.

--

Here are his true Professional words on the event... Feel free to learn nothing again from this true Professional. His words were pretty enlightening to me on the pressure the USA riders are under ... He has raced for PR, our territory, but he said it was nothing like what it is like being an American racing at these events where the world and even people in our own country are not with them ...

I think second overall in MX2?Yeah, I believe so. I did my job and it’s tough because with what happened with Jason and Cooper it’s like it wasn’t meant to be this year because we were so close and Jason had a phenomenal ride. I think it was amazing what he did, and the doubters, I think he definitely put down the doubters with that ride. To get landed on like that by some absolute goon, it’s infuriating. It really is. What is that guy’s deal? But then it was all up to Cooper and that’s a lot of pressure. The whole country is riding on his shoulders and literally with one lap to go we had it by two points. Literally with one lap to go is when it all kind of fell apart. It felt for me like a kick in the nuts and I can’t even imagine what it feels like for Cooper because he’s the one that had the crash and I just can’t imagine what’s going through his mind.

--
    All you guys words are fine with me ... But if you are gonna proceed in anything in life, look at the ones ahead of you ... Or stay where you are and be happy ... Nothing wrong with that.
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  16. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Never thought I would ever say anything bad about Roger as the guy was in his day a fantastic rider that everyone wanted to be like.
    But the problem here is he has forgotten how good he actually was ! The man would go out and destroy nearly everyone, On some occasions he could lap nearly everyone on the track, He went to the states and made nearly every rider look like a back marker back in the day.
    Yes table tops were only in kitchens and not on MX tracks or even the great man himself may of landed on another rider.
    MXON is what it is - Every nation fielding the best riders they have and they do it for PRIDE not money. So in my humble opinion Roger should pull his head out of his ass and take a look around, have a bit of a think on how many MXONs hes competed in and how many slower riders he lapped in his time.
    Unfortunate accident that was mostly Andersons fault but would never of happened if Herlings had made the pass and not slipped off as the race would of been over 30 seconds before hand :lol: :lol: Sorry about that but it is true !!
  17. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
  18. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Bigger news, ray ray is back. How's it going?
    oldbikedude likes this.
  19. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Yay, Ray Ray :cheers:
  20. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165