Lectron does it again - Older FE501 Berg...

Discussion in 'Motosportz' started by Motosportz, Aug 10, 2015.

1. everfree Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    86 430AE (2), 88 430AE, 87 430WR (2)
    Other Motorcycles:
    87 250 XC, 87 430 CR, '17 GG 300
    I found this owner's review.
    I like what he's saying... must be great bikes...

"Perfect bike for fast trail riding, simple and use specific. With a smaller fuel tank it would work well in a motocross setting. Very stable in whoops and it turns well, very well on the front wheel. Once the sag is set the stock setting work very well for tough gnarly sections as well as sandy sweepers. Has a very European set up for the rider which translates into a competive style of handling."
    "The motor is the best 4-stroke ever designed. It is capable of any input by the rider and the power is unlimited. This bike will not give you any unwanted surprises, just power and handling to match it."
    "I have always ridden and owned British or Euro motorcycles, by far this is the finest example of engineering I have ever owned. In spite of what the Magazines say. In it's present form this is in my opinion the best bike on the market for people who truly enjoy the dirt bike world. I gave up KTM and Husky's for this, although Husky is close. It's to bad these don't get more press. One thing that strikes me funny is how one of the tabloids described the Berg as very old world and euro. Oh? Ok."
    "Anyway well worth the price, magic it is."
  2. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    I wonder if Kevin would be interested in me testing one against the ones I tested for my 610 when he developed the current carb?