KTM / Husky speaks about the future...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I believe Ray served this fine country as well and thank you both. In the future if there is topic drift just hit the report button and report it, no reason to get personal and call names.
    Big Timmy likes this.
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    And so it begins...soorrry I brought the whole drift to certain people's attention. :excuseme:
    Big Timmy likes this.
  3. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    I'm over it and Ray did serve this Country, you're right.. Thank You.

Here's a drift off topic, Hey Kelly, just referred a Buddy your way today at work, for a Lectron to fit a 2003 WR450F Yamaha. His Brother has a 2006 CRF 450R fitted to run lights. May want a set up also. His buddy too.

I ride with Japanese bikes every time I go out. They just happen to have some issues that I can help them with. They always drool over my bikes. Their bikes also overheat and do a little drooling themselves going up the washes and ditches trying to keep up on the rocky ravines I lead them into. I expect them to switch to Evans ZF Coolant soon and refer them to ZipTY for that stuff regularly. I pulled my radiator cap on Saturday riding with these guys while my fan was still running and didn't spill a drop while their bikes were overflowing. They couldn't believe it.

I am also in contact with a new Buddy from another Site and on here as well, that just picked his bike up last Monday after a complete overhaul at ZipTy. Its a G450X and was the first of its kind in ZipTys shop ever. ZipTy did a fantastic job on a full bike assembly after a full engine rebuild, big bore kit, head work, missing parts and got it going from a basket case status after I referred him to those guys. He's breaking it in right now.

Even though we may not all agree on some things. We may all agree on more things then you may think. Things are not always as they appear.

Keep the interesting technical information flowing. I like it. I'm always open to learn something new. I'm always open to share that information as well. Especially if it can help someone else.
  4. birdy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310R
    When I picked up my bike (a 2012 TE310 CH) from CH-Racing in February this year, Fabrizio (owner of CH and Team Manager for EWC) told me that they had problems with broken frames before 2012. They had to make modifications to the frames with extra weldings etc. From 2012 on they have been using stock ones...