1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Kreft new revalve control suspension any reviews

Discussion in '2st' started by Pedec, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So my 17 te250 has 85 hours and suspension need a rebuild it getting harsh. I was wondering if anybody has tried Kreft revalve control forks. I ride and race my Te in super slow rocky rooty tight single track to supers soft fast sand. I also do some mx racing with it. This revalve system looks like it should be what I am looking for but it very expense $1200.oo. So just wondering if anybody has tried it yet. Thanks for any input.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Kreft(ing) is on the low volume of work exclusive/ expensive side, but by a close associate A rider account worth every penny.
    The A rider friend rides a Beta 300RR and is a former high speed Baja racer as well as an AMA A class enduro racer that pretty much* sticks to single track low speed sharp rock single track stuff now and is super stoked with how plush but stable his Kreft setup is. One man's opinion.

* but has stuck his big tank on and done multi day Baja rides with all his 4 stroke mostly Honda CRF450 buddies.
    John Bunker likes this.
  3. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

That what I am looking for a do it all suspension. But that not possible usually and there has to be a compromise somewhere. Your A rider friend does he have the revalve control forks. Also I am not a A rider and what they like is very different than what I like but it sounds like he uses the same suspension on very different type of riding.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have heard good things about Kreft but never used them personally. That said I just had Richard from House of Horsepower do my 2018 TE250i forks and he freaking nailed it! They are a million times better than the stock 2017 TE250 forks I rode last year. The way they suck up rocks and roots is nothing short of amazing. It is also controlled at speed so kind of the best of both worlds like you are asking which is hard to do. This was an amazing build with gobs of aftermarket parts and upgrades but have to say the suspension takes the cake on this build. I've ridden a ton of bikes and had many revavles done, this one is the best. BTW Richard is a freaking scientist when evaluating suspension performance and fixes. He is far from a "valve restaker" and understands all the functions of almost any suspension and does what is needed to make it work right. Usually no fancy tricks just the right rework. Richard worked at Cannon Racecraft which builds high end springs for everyone. He developed these progressive fork springs to his specification after years of testing and I think thats part of the picture and something you cant get just anywhere. His attention to service, customer support and end results are top notch across the board. Highly recommended.

Here is the thread on my TE build and info if you have not seen it.

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/first-ride-trail-tech-te250i-efi-2-stroke.88291/#post-635790

Here is Richard / House of Horsepower. http://www.houseofhorsepower.com/
    robertaccio likes this.
  5. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ok I will give Richard a call. I have seen your te250i build and looks really good.