Interchange list

Discussion in 'TR650' started by rww, Feb 13, 2013.

1. sussurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Sprint 1050, Daytona 955i
    i CAN'T CONFIRM BUT FROM WHAT i HAVE READ IT SHOULD.
    Sorry about caps!
    The issue appears to be in the rear if you tried to use an 18
  2. WayneC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    F650GS Dakar
    ABS determines the wheel size from VIN/Parameter in Dash/BMS-E via CAN BUS, others who have fitted different wheel sizes to Terra/Strada have reported in other threads here ABS does tend to get confused at times with different wheels fitted but they live with it. A different tone wheel may resolve it, it also appears the wheel size is a parameter which could be coded in dash but I am not aware of any diagnostic software capable of changing the parameter
    mag00 and WoodsChick like this.
  3. LazyR Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR 650 Strada
    Allright thanks! I am just going to wing it. 21 inch front might give ABS issues, it might not. ABS isnt really necessary when I am on the off road wheels anyway (although it would be nice, since it is switchable and theres a lot of pavement between trails). Tone wheels appear to be the same for the 21 and the 19 inch front. I will stick with a 17 inch in the rear anyway for convienence and because it is more readily available second hand around here.
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Throw up some photos when you get the new wheels on it, LazyR!
  5. craig hodges Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tr650
    Great Thread.
    Hope to keep riding this bike for many years.
    Been thinking maybe we need to not only think about interchange list. What are we going to do when KTM no longer has to support the bike per EU regulations? (kind of like KTM does now)
    Maybe we can all get together and find sources for parts that are no longer available. If enough riders show interest we can solicit a smaller manufacture to produce parts. Possibly share modifications for go-arounds. Just thinking ???
    P-A Calmhede likes this.
  6. JacDR Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Terra 650
    Hi. Does anyone know where I can find a center stand like the one in this picture. Thanks!!! 9A10C0BF-94BD-4D31-96F2-0E21F5D056FF.jpeg 9A10C0BF-94BD-4D31-96F2-0E21F5D056FF.jpeg
  7. Ziggy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Terra 650
  8. glitch_oz Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Strada
  9. Recluse Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR 650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gilera Ice
    There's still enough of those stands for sale in Europe, I just found one for half price on some weird German webshop.

Edit: half priced stand turned out to be a Chinese phishing scam. Luckily noticed it in time so I could get my money back.
  10. Bluff Boitjie Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Terra 650
    Hi, I'm not sure if this has been covered before but the Honda CRF foot pegs fit perfectly.
  11. anton_80 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR 650 TERRA
    Other Motorcycles:
    Vespa 200 IRIS, VESPA 125 PRIMAVERA
    Hello, does anyone know which side case support is still available? Thank you.
  12. Bluff Boitjie Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Terra 650
    I have purchased a set of spoked rims 17' rear and 19' front from a BMW F650GS 2004 model and the wheels fit the terra perfectly using the existing spacers from the terra. The BMW discs, ABS rings and sproket all fit perfectly on my terra.
  13. Bluff Boitjie Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Terra 650
    I purchased a set of used spoked rims from a BMW F650GS 2004 model and they fit my terra perfectly. The brake discs, ABS rings and the sprokets all fit and are identical.