INJURED: ADAM CIANCIARULO

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    That SX Go Pro vid of kid on the TC125, proves that...
    Motosportz likes this.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Not true, you see a lot of interviews where they talk about who is going to be the first one to try and triple a rhythm section and gain a lead. They also refer to the 250Fs and how they cant clear the same stuff or can just barely clear it. They do tons of motor tuning to get the right power to clear stuff. KTM just announced they now have traction control for the top guys so they can get the most power to the ground.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    some of the best racing I ever witnessed was the 125 class back in the day.
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Seems they have been trying to make the tracks safer thru the yrs to some degree ... I think I remember (the announcers were saying) that on some tracks, that the rhythm stuff in the opening straightaways right after the hole-shot line, was moved so the riders were not all bunched up heading down the opening straight ... Can't remember how TC41 got jumped on but it was at the beginning of the race and he had to DBL some jumps due to a banner or something on his bike and the other riders were tripling ...

The riders themselves, like CR22, have voiced their opinions on tracks before and had some changes made to a track.

--

Here's AC career. I'd say this young man needs an adult with an adult attitude on the subject matter to help him see the light at the end of the tunnel and realize that light may not be a championship but rather a ~> 2 yr career in the PRO ranks.
    Amateur class

In 2012, Adam became the highest winning mini bike rider in AMA Amateur Motocross National Championships. He won 11 championships.

Pro Career

In 2013 Adam was riding his first pro season on Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki. After being sick at the first rounds he begun to ride in the top 10.
    In 2014 Adam began his first full supercross season, winning 3 out of his 5 first races, but didn't get to finish the season due to a shoulder injury.
    2014 - first race back crashed and out of 015 SX racing and will try again in the 015 MX season
  5. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    i think he needs to chill for a year maybe 2
    racemx904 likes this.