INJURED: ADAM CIANCIARULO

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  2. Centerline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    HD Fat Bob, Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200
    Man that really sux for him and his team. His shoulder was brutalized earlier this year.
  3. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Yeah, was really looking forward to see how he would do on a husky. Hopefully he will recover well.
  4. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    AC ON THE BIG H??:excuseme:
    oldbikedude likes this.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    He's young ...He'll heal ... Good luck & see you in MX racing 2015?

[IMG]

From what we are being told, the sophomore pro crashed hard through a rhythm section and hit the wall.

-- Tonight was Adam’s first race back since his injury during his freshman season of Monster Energy Supercross earlier this year. -- sucks
  6. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I guess I was wrong, I thought I read some where he was signed to ride husky this year. Green ain't husky colors........yup I was wrong. just did some research. Keep me straight Troy..I need all the help I can get.:oldman:
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    So many riders on the Husqvarna brand this yr and next, I lost out also ... Jason Anderson is a rookie on a 450 Husky in the SX stuff starting in Jan ... That's all I know for sure now .... A little premature, but I already voted for him as rookie of the yr\decade ....

Hope AC is not too badly banged up but if he is, maybe he should spend some time with TC41?
  8. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    OK BUT U GOTTA RECIPROCATE
  9. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I'll try, but might be tough....lol
  10. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    Man, I wonder if it's the same shoulder. second time around will take longer to rehab
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

Try about the 10th time he has done it. Not good.
  12. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    Again!?!?

Ugh!!
  13. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    I hate to say it but I get the feeling that AC needs to take a YEAR or two off and let his shoulder heal and develop. He's still young, and growing in stature and maturity. Keep trashing the same shoulder while your body is still trying to develop into your man frame, and you run the risk of permanent damage without the option of full recovery. It would be a hard pill to swallow but he might emerge mature and strong. His natural talent will still be there!

Otherwise I fear he will be the fastest rider that never finished a single series and retires young. Best wishes to him and I hope those close to him can see outside of Motocross and help him make the best decisions, whatever they may be.
  14. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  15. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    the ridiculousness of SX and its insane injury % still gets me. It just continues to remove competition from the series in this case before the season even starts.
  16. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Wish they would slow the tracks down.... use 2502 strokes or something
    robertaccio and troy deck like this.
  17. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Too bad again and he'll heal up and come back but hard to imagine he'll have a long career at riding ... No SX season means he'll come in well-rested for MX as a side-note... SX is an ok place holder till the MX season starts but I'm no fan of the controlled-paced-jumping sections that are the essence of an SX track ... But, supposedly this is where the big money is at?

--

Taking a yr off for this guy? Maybe ... He's really young and might can take that much time off and still be competitive... Its very hard to see this at his age and he's surrounded by adults that are telling him plenty I'd guess.
  18. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    i'v said it for years 2Ts will fix alot of this B.S. you dont need 60HP to have good racing
  19. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Ever rode a rhythm section? I rode a few over here.

Rhythm sections have nothing to do with HP in most cases ... You ride them at a specific speed that allows you to clear the number of jumps you want to clear. You come down on the receiver ramp and almost immediately, you take off again... Not alot a rider can do except keep his speed ... A steady throttle hand is paramount. A rider can always use the throttle to adjust his speed that might be too slow or too fast.

Coming up short is bad enough on the landing but the real problem is the next take off ramp ...Your speed is gonna be all wrong to clear the next DBL or TRP.... Plus you just might be out of shape on the bike ... Not alot you can do about it in that moment ... Try over-jumping a few feet too far ..Might be worst... You might hit on flat ground or maybe the next jump face ...

These riders are soooo good, they make this look simple... Its very far from simple and it is SX racing ...

All this might be a 4fitty thing, but I'm not really sure on that with this grade of PRO riders.
  20. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    currently in SX tracks there is not very many rhythym sections as much as there was in the McGrath days.... lately you have one lane that is a rhytym the rest is 180 degree turns (RC loved them) and big jumps.... most of the track is completed with speed not technic.... in the 90s is was not the guy that could blitz every section it was the smoothest guy.... and with a 250 2 stroke it ws harder to come out of turns without major wheelspin and if you made a mistake it was harder to recover... the 450s make such crazy power and torque that even when they over jump or case they dont need any run at a jump to make huge triples.... and yes I made 3 evening programs at SX and a dozen or so outdoor nationals....
    lankydoug likes this.