Husqvarna Customer Service Phone #

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by ScottyR, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Husky Relic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 511, 2012 TXC 310, 2013 TXC3
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW GS1200, Zero S, Zero DS, Zero FX
    Joe,

Please call me at 951-491-1819 to discuss your claim.

Regards,

Scot
  2. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I hope thats not your cell phone!!!
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Scot - seems the contingency money is being received and eventually that issue will be finalized for everyone.

But I have a problem. I really do not want to lose track of the excellent information such as the customer relations number - I need a good description what that phone number is for in the foreseeable future, and under what circumstances people should call it. Or maybe a name/number I can call to get more info?

I'm trying to help both the Husky riders & Husqvarna NA.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I called the number again and got Ryan answered "Husqvarna" - cool!

He said it was a catch all customer service number, and there really is no topic that they could not either help people with or steer them in the correct direction. :thumbsup:

This is what I'll put in the corporate section in the "Important Info" section (it was FAQ), remarkably similar to ScottR's first post, the word "motorcycles" is intended to convey to people not to call about their lawnmower or sewing machine. At least I'm assuming that number is for motorcycles only:
    Someone let me know if the wording needs to be improved.
  5. Droolsport Husqvarna
    A Class

Just called the help desk and got a very nice rep named Masana. I was calling to find out how to add a race series to the 2009 Husky Buck contingency program. She directed me to a dealer as a conduit and is also sending me some forms to fill out. I hope we can get our local Arizona series AMRA added to the program. You will then see me buying a 09 Husky real quick like :thumbsup:
  6. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Excellent news, Droolsport:thumbsup: Thanks for letting us know how the call went. Glad to hear the number is working for us!

WoodsChick