Husqvarna Customer Service Phone #

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by ScottyR, Jan 14, 2009.

1. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Customer Assistance Hotline - Toll Free Number:

1- 866 - 236 - 8029
    Please refer your customers to this hotline number, our customer representatives are eager to help with all their Husqvarna inquires.

Thank you.
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Scottty
    Guess you got the memo like most dealers..........trouble is that # is BMW N/A customer service # in Ohio and Husky means a tool line by Home depot to them and Husqvarna makes chainsaws and they did not get the memo. This coordination apparently stoumbled somewhere but I hope they fix it. Was just a shock when I got a big "UHH-MMMM" on the other end of the phone when inquiring about the whereabouts of my 08 Husky bucks.
    I have the utmost confidence they ill rectify the problem in a timeley manner and this kind of thing might actually be beneficial as it lets the powers that be know that ther are potential communications glitches here and there that ned to be addressed. I just hope the outside contarctor that will be handlling the parts wharehousing and distributing to dealers is better setup and the future "husky Bucks" outsourced contractor that Mr. Harden spoke of does not answer in a very strong accented voice with something like:
    "Good morning, afternoon, evening..........man, woman, or small child. I am pleased to congratulate you on your recent performance in an offroad racing exhibition of competition and am requesting some information so I can submit your contingecy claim thru the national bank of Botswana."
    For the record, the young man at BMW was very nice, and assured me he would investigate what was up despite the fact that he was totally out of the loop by higher. You can't but appreciate the fact tht he gave 101% and it does show they do have a good gene pool there and things will get better with better communications. He even promised to call back one he found anything out.

Nothing to worry about.....just saying it isn't working just yet.

Go Husky!
    Joe
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I just called as well because I was curious. Michelle answered "BMW" and told her I was from Cafe Husky...

It sounds like it is a number to call when a dealer is unable to help a customer with a bike issue such as warranty repairs.

She said people should work with the dealers first....

ScottyR - do you think it is better to give that number only to people having problems as opposed being posted? You can change your post if you want. Or post/PM if you want something else done.
  4. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Dean
    I think you are reading into it as both Tony and Michlle were totally unaware that this had been initiated and they said they heard some thing was in the works but were unsure that it had started. Apparenly like the parts wharehouse, they are piggybacking on the BMW assets and facilities in place. Smart business move once all are informed and trained on the Husky lineup.
    As far as working with the dealer....yes agreed........except with the Husky bucks. That has nothing to do with the dealer until i place them in his hand for credit.
  5. shotgunscott Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,scorpa,AJP
    I gave the number a call and spoke to Corey. Good customer service skills, but he had no idea about the Husqvarna contingency programs. He did say that I would hear back from him within 24 hours and that he had a contact in N.J.
    I hope that the information from the voice of the cutomer (us) is being heard further up.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    When people call you might want to mention you saw the number on Cafe Husky, or at least an internet forum - in case the number is not intended for the general public... they might be getting a bunch of calls.
  7. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Dean
    Got the number from my dealer as it was sent in a memo to the dealers for public release to their customers. Scotys first post is a portion of the memo verbatim.
    Joe
  8. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Noticed that. Saw Jeff Taskys post on TT...

They might be getting several phone calls, I'm not sure they realize how many people read these forums.

This information should also go into the "Husqvarna Corporation" section at some point. Not sure if those can even be posted in at the moment though.
  9. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

2008 contingency and the number provided...

deleted
  10. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

2008 contingency and the number provided...

But the bottom line is MOST of us still don't have our Husky Bucks yet! And there is still no one to talk to about it!!! I am still patiently waiting like the rest of you.

Here is a quote from Scot Harden from an earlier post on 12-19-08.

"Now, let me update you on a couple of items we are working on.

1.) 2008 Contingency. This past two week we have diverted a number of staff to get the 2008 Contingecy claims processed. We know we are way behind. we are working to resolve all outstanding Contingency claims before the end of the year. At least get the awards mailed back to the consumer. We apologize for the delays. By the way we are paying out some serious cash. You guys must be on the gas."

It is the middle of January and still no response to 2008 contingency. He did say they were working on it. I guess I'll wait some more.
  11. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

maybe they sent our Husky bucks to help GM, Chrysler, and Ford.................C'mon......that was a funny one if I say so myself.
    Seriously, I am sure they will send them (mine included) and be patient may not suffice for now but what else can one do........they are backed up and I do believe them when they say they are working it.
  12. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Me too.

I'm sure that might not be a lot of comfort at the moment for some people.
  13. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm over it...2008 Contingency

As of now I am going to look at it like a lost lottery ticket. One day it is going to show up in the mail and I'm going to dance in the street. And then I'll get hit by a car, just my luck!!
  14. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just called and left a message. Medium thin crust Italian sausage, ham, mushroom, green peppers, fresh tomotoes. Let's see what they can do for me.
  15. Husky Relic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 511, 2012 TXC 310, 2013 TXC3
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW GS1200, Zero S, Zero DS, Zero FX
    1.) All Husky Bucks claims have been mailed out. If you did not receive yours contact our customer relations line they have a complete list of who has been processed.

2.) The new program will be runthrough XTRM Network. If you want to see what their site looks like go to www.xtrm.com. It will launch within the next two weeks.

Regards,

Scot harden
  16. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
  17. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have not received mine yet (I will give it a few days) but I will follow the proper channels through your link. Thank you very much, my account @ Hall's was getting out of control!!!

18. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think poor Stacy is about to have a buzillion huskybucks e-mails....Mine not yet here either...

I was treating it like Bluehusky144- a surprise that could be in the mailbox any day....
  19. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I just sent a general type email to Stacy asking what the status is to hopefully alleviate some of the anxiousness for the 2008 Husky Bucks program. I've also invited her to join Cafe Husky as another option.

If/when I get anything back I'll be sure to post up.

You guys might want to wait till Monday before emailing her. My gut tells me she may have only been recently been assigned this task - I have zero inside info though.
  20. Husky Relic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 511, 2012 TXC 310, 2013 TXC3
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW GS1200, Zero S, Zero DS, Zero FX
    How to check on your claim

Dear Everyone,

Please note that the proprer procedure for checking on your 2008 claim is to contact our customer relations number. 866-236-8029. DO NOT CONTACT STACY CLARK.

Customer Relations has been supplied a compltet list of all the 2008 claims that have been processed. They can inform you whether or not a claim has been completed at our end.

Regards,

Scot Harden