Huskys are faster that Coyotes

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by superneil21, Nov 29, 2008.

1. HuskyMax Husqvarna
    AA Class

BEWARE GRAPHIC PICS

I remember seeing this of TT a while back. The pics may be a little graphic for some, so I hope you dont have a weak stomach.
    Its not a husky but it will give you an idea of what a bike would do at 90 mph.http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=108176
  2. HuskyD Husqvarna
    B Class

This summer in Colorado I was coming down a mountain road and ran into a cattle drive coming up the road. I was trying to get down the mountain because of the approaching storm (lighting, thunder, rain and hail). The rancher wasn't very happy to see me.

He told me to get that fu$#ing motorcycle off of his mountain! I told him that was what I was trying to do, but this is a public road and I had as much right to it as he and his cows. At that point he was nice enough to show me that he was wearing a side arm. :excuseme:

So I got off waited for the herd to pass and went on down the mountain. I'm sure he is still searching for some of his cows...
  3. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

wow thats wild the coyote was halved..

closest i ever came to hitting an animal was out for a practice on the mountain one day ...and a deer jumped out straight across the track ..directly over the front mudguard ..all i could see was deer in my vision.
    wasn't going too fast but its scared the :censored:..out of me and provided everyone behind me with a great laugh
  4. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

they taste good:thumbsup:
  5. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Yep, same here. I figure their energy is much better spent on surviving in the wild than trying to outrun me on my motorcycle. Sometimes rabbits get in front of me in the desert and they zig-zag along and won't get out of the way. The only way to get them to stop running for their lives is to stop. Once they don't hear you behind them anymore, they run off into the sagebrush where they belong.

I've come across cattle, sheep, wild horses, coyotes, bear, pack mules, deer, rabbits, pheasant, and numerous other critters, but have never hit any of them.

My personal rule of thumb in regards to trying to avoid hitting something
    (i.e. taking evasive action which may result in my hitting the ground) on the trail or road is this: if it's not too big to eat in one sitting then don't try to avoid it. Hitting it probably won't make much difference to the rider. However, if it is too big to finish in one sitting, better try to avoid hitting it, for the impact will most surely hurt.

WoodsChick