Honda Valley, What do you know about it?

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by Dave Mills, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Dave Mills Husqvarna
    AA Class

I enjoy both photos. Wow Jeff, 40 acre to legally ride? Is there anyone nearby to complain? I'm no metal mullisha either, but I would like to recreate the old Corona Raceway track if I could. Many good memories as a kid. Your land is beautiful Jeff, looks like spring
    Jeff aka BOLT likes this.
  2. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Shopping for lightly used 09/10 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    350SXF 530EXC 300XC 525EXC 525MXC
    Nobody to complain... and the few folks I see within a few miles I always stop and introduce myself and offer my number as a neighbor. With only a handful of us out here and a Sheriff's department with a 4 to 48 hour response time you never know when you might need a neighbor.
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    But you do know you need good ol fashioned Western justice. Peace and tranquility through superior firepower.
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Change of attitude can do the same. It just does not apply to all places on earth today though. I'll say again, if you can develop into a mature responsible adult, realizing we are all in this together, and not be too belligerent, life might can be less stressful ...

--

Here's how one of my Weyerhaeuser incidents went down for me when I first got my 02 CR250 Husky back in the great state of WA ... I was totally clueless on where to ride in WA so I rode my bike down the road and into an area on Weyerhaeuser land ... There was a couple of hard-charging agents out there and they actually used some sort of attach formation to stop me on the bike ... They were in their late 20s, maybe 30s ... I'm in my early 40s and out of the service a few yrs so a couple of young fellow Americans did not really scare me , so I just stopped my Husky. These guys actually put their hands on me because they were afraid I'd ride off or something .. As stated, I'm not a 17 yr old kid from the great state of AR now and I've got no reason to run.

I was starting to wonder what these two yahoos were gonna do next ... I wanted to show my age, so I took my helmet off. They chilled a little bit when they saw my age but continued with their agenda ... I just sat and agreed and shook my head up and down alot till I was released. Then I got a nasty letter from the honchos at their company ... Threatened me to some degree and it was a little scary but not really .... I was a little worried my job might get swept up in all this and stayed away from them quite a while I think.

Not saying its ok to go against authority but it might help to not be too belligerent to start off a conversation or even when you approach others. Its your life ... Choose as wisely as possible for our own good and well-being.
  5. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    So what you are saying is don't be a dick when busted for riding illegally ?

And I thought I liked to hear myself talk.. LOL
  6. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:

Used to be a gun dealer... nuff said. :)
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    You are free to reap what ever you want from the written text here or the written (or spoken,) words anywhere you come across them ... It's the way of adults... responsible or not... It's your choice. It's your life.
  8. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ray have you ever considered not speaking in circles and innuendo. Saves lots of time. Talking with you makes my head hurt buddy. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  9. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Have to be dual sport and out run the cops.
  10. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    If you are gonna outrun the cops why does it need to be a dual sport ? :D
  11. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle: