Heads Up On Televised Racing

Discussion in 'Racing' started by lankydoug, Aug 10, 2011.

1. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

can you get directv out there?
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Already committed to dish for this go around, but yes directv was an option prior to that commitment.
  3. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

where im at directv has more channels. i know no matter what route you take your gettin bent over for sure but it is what it is i guess lol :banghead:
  4. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 250XC '09 1200GSA KLR650
    RacerTV has hooked up with NBC Sports Network...

I know the GNCC stuff is only 1/2 hour highlight shows...not sure about the rest.

Link to tv schedule - http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/schedule/racertv

Oh yea...there's a link at the top of the schedule to racertvonline that has some of the old shows.
    WHITEROCKET5.9 and Coffee like this.
  5. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    I'll be missing a lot soon, going to the digital antenna and a Roku box(or some kind of streaming device)and will just be paying for Netflix or something. May sign up for some Euro GP package, lol. Kinda tired of paying $130+ every month when I only watch 20 channels anyway..........
  6. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    We've been thinking of that too. Especially since every good tv show is online anyway
  7. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

im in the same boat, was just talking to a buddy the other night i have the most maxed out package i can get so i can watch certain channels but i only watch a fraction of them at max. wish you could pick and choose your channels but im sure theyd be outrageous on those too. hell i still wouldnt have cable/sat if they never moved monday night football.....
  8. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Here is a link to the over the air & roku discussion we had a while ago that I just updated, but please do not pay extra for anything "digital" an antenna is an antenna:
    http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/roku-nice-unplugging-the-television.18034/#post-157703

I've been living with antenna & roku for quite a while, but at the new Cafe Husky facilities... reception is very sketchy. There is another house at this location and the person that lives there announced that he signed up for dish.. so we are going to share that dish connection.

So I was curious what additional motorsports coverage might be on NBC sports network & Fuel TV which would be the additional package up for a few dollars more/m.
  9. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
  10. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

nice too see they are getting some air time!
  11. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thanks!

Time to charge your battery :)
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  12. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Damn, i missed the first round... Anyone catch it?
  13. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Yeah I did too. This sucks lol
  14. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Holy Freakin Smokes I guess my DVR was set up to record "Motosports Hour", and it is in there so for you guys wanting to set up the ol' DVR, that is the title.

BUT, keep in mind, Motosports Hour, shows all kinds of things. Enduro-X, Off-road racing, Sprint Cars, Tractor Pulling, Late Model dirt racing, etc...
  15. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    I really need to get a DVR or something. Comcasts on demand never has anything
  16. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sounds good to me. :)

I searched on Motosports Hour and it brought up a Lucas Oil site which has not been updated in a long time. I then spent considerable amount of time trying to figure out what 'MavTV' is all about - the Mavtv schedule seems quite similar to the NBC Sports schedule.
  17. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    gncc racing on nbcsn right now.. Then after that is Motosports Hour.
  18. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

managed to catch a little endurocross lastnight, it was pretty good stuff. only race ive seen on tv besides the xgames race
  19. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    NBCSP at 4:30 central time has GNCC bike racing from Power Line Park
  20. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    We just got tix for A1 on January 3rd. Plan to hit San Diego and Vegas for the MEC again as well. I love off road but SX is freak'n fun!

There are three A's this year (A1, A2 and A3) and no Dodgers Stadium. Granted, Dodgers Stadium sucks on a multitude of levels (all having to do with the location which is in Gangland), but I would like to see it back at the LA Coliseum like back in the day - which is also in Gangland sadly.

Living in "Mecca" does have its advantages I guess. Elsinore, Pala, San Diego, LA, Anaheim and Vegas are all pretty close.