Great Tablet for iBeat

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Cavery, Jul 4, 2015.

1. blackscrunner Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT250, 955i, SY175F, TTR125LE, TW200
    Just a quick update. I took a shot and downloaded these drivers to my tablet

http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/...-to-install-vag-com-4091-kkl-cable-on-windows

...problem solved! Set the com to 3 as it showed on my tablet and ibeat is working! I'll be doing some more research on fine tuning but I already reset my tps and made minor tweaks to the CO settings. The bike is running better than it ever has, and I'm sure it will be even better with a little more adjustment. Big thanks to Cavery and the other folks on this site who shared this info to make this happen!
  2. Cavery Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Great to hear. I'm glad to hear you got it sorted out. Those are the same drivers I used.
    blackscrunner likes this.
  3. Blueman Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Anyone using any other more current tablet?
  4. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    I don't use I-Beat but for over a year have been using all my ancient and new software on a Microsoft Surface 4 - i5/8meg/256k SSD, with amazing results. No issues at all and I pack in my panniers when riding the roads. One USB 3 port. I use the port a lot with a small 3 port hub to plug in an older 120gig SSD with a Sasmsung dongle as a fast and small external HD for image and video storage. I recommend the Surface Pro's highly and while I use the i7 processors in my workstations, the i5 configs are great in this type of configuration even importing 60FPS GoPro video and processing on the road. Only downside is the high density pixels as only new software scales the interface. Older software if you cannot see the small icons and interface can be used normally by reducing the high resolution to one more appropriate for a 13" screen.
  5. Cavery Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    To my knowledge, Ibeat will run fine on any windows tablet or computer as long as it's the 32-bit version of Windows. Anyone who has had problems in that past was trying to use 64-bit. I've used ibeat in 3 different Windows 10 machines that all had the 32-bit version of windows installed. All worked flawlessly.
  6. MFGamesta Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    S1000R, Beta 500 RR-S
    If you missed out on the 32 bit tablets and don't want to spend money on another system and all you have is a 64 bit system, there is very good 64 bit solution.

You need to install Oracle VirtualBox on your system. It's free. With virtualization software, you can run almost any operating system in a separate window. There are versions for Windows and Mac OS.

Once you install VirtualBox (VB), you then need to find a copy of Windows XP, which is just a google away and install that into a VB virtual machine. Then you have to set up the ports and shit. This is my solution and it works pretty well.

If anyone is interested, I may start a thread on how to set it up so let me know.
  7. julienl Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    501 FE 2015 My NEW
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT 500 1980/630 SMS 2011(sold out)
    hello i try to switch my old tablet galaxy lite 3 tab on Windows but its so diffucult for me, i think i ll be shearching a table pc, its more simple ;(
  8. julienl Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    501 FE 2015 My NEW
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hello guys,
    Yesterday i had buy a used dell venue 8 pro 40€, ibeat was installating good.
    Im waiting for the otg cable and i ll test

Attached Files:

9. julienl Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    501 FE 2015 My NEW
    Other Motorcycles:
    dell venue 8 with ibeat, ok for me.
    co
    102/108/118 is great
  10. Blueman Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
  11. nowayout Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Blueman I am interested in purchasing your set up. I sent a PM
    Derek4real3 likes this.
  12. julienl Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    501 FE 2015 My NEW
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hello all, i know this is another thread, please, im shearching for this.
    Someone know wath is the brand of this mirros.
    I want this fir france !
    https://soloracer.com/smmirrors.html