Golden Tyres From Zip Ty

Discussion in 'Other Sponsors' started by ajaxauto, Jun 28, 2015.

1. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    is that kinda like a chubby?:lol:
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  2. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    KX Kevlar xtream??? their s like 4 or 5 523s already
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I'm not a chubby chaser normally, but when it comes to front tires, only the fattest will do.

Stay roosty my friends...
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

FIM and non FIM versions and different compounds.
  5. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

For King of the moto this year I am running a 523 X rocky FIM 140/80/18 Endurocross /enduro tyre Lets see if it is as good as a 216 Gummy 140/80/18 which I have run in the past. I think the 523 is going to be a better all around tyre The standard non FIM 523 rocky which I run in the National Hare and hounds is a great tyre Plus Zip Ty has them in stock
  6. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    I use it and like it a lot. Still trying to find the right size bib to use in it. The bib the dealer sold me seems to small and the knobs roll back since the carcass is so flexible. Also tried a michelin 140 bib (desert bib) but its too big.
  7. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    I HAVE A SIMI LOCAL DEALER [LETKO IN K.C.] THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO DISTRIBUTOR AND CAN'T GET TIRES:excuseme:
  8. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You can always cut a mousse and if it is to small add some from another Stuff it have done it for years
  9. Up-tite Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Can get them at any Beta DLR. some of the Beta's come with them stock.
    Later George
  10. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    GTs can be OEM....... BYOB?????
  11. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yep, its twu.
  12. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Got 2 new guys now racing on Goldens Tyres Had them get set up at Zip Ty Racing we mounted a 216 fatty in the front used the desert one and they loved it and a 523 rocky in the rear Both were in love with the set up after the race
    Hard to believe a tire can change the way you ride
    Ty has both of these tyres in stock ready to ship
  13. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well Ty hooked me up with a Golden Tyre 523 K Rocky 140/80/18 and I just finished King of the Moto on it. It worked perfect everywhere. I beat it to death and after the race it looks all tore up. But it did what it is to do get me a finish
    Motosportz likes this.
  14. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well here we go again I just order a Golden Rocky 523 KX gummy from Zip Ty The 523KX is some what like the 523x I used to finish KOM But the 523x is a FIM legal tyre with the shorter knobs The 523KX is not FIM legal and with the taller knobs it should work a little better on the big hill climbs and grass sections at Last Dog Standing Which is held at Glen Helen So now I have use and tested just about all the rear Golden tyres It is hard to believe there s a tyre for everything Stay tune for the first test
    Thanks again Zip Ty for always having these tyres ready to test
  15. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    well i got my tax refund and i need a rear tire i'd like a GT i guess the best way to describe the crap i ride in is muddy gravel from pea size up to big enough you don't want to try to move it SW MO has some of everything all you can b sure of is there will be rock of some sort round and rolli, flat n slick, or sharp and don't move DOT legal would be nice [ might like to ride to work some times] thinkin Kenda parker:excuseme: give me some input plezzzz
  16. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    The 523 Rocky is DOT legal, in fact most of the Golden Tyres are.
  17. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    well thats what i thought i have two simi local [dealers] up by KC one says their just a few that are legal the the other says he can only get the 505 trials tire and Shinko is who makes it seems like i remember a www. for GT that was really good but the one i find now is kinda useless i think the 257 would be the badass one to have hear[lots of trials tires in the woods] but im afraid 2or3 trips to work would kill it im guessin bout 18 miles round trip on the work thing IDK maybe the 230 i dont know if the 216 would last too long :excuseme: anybuddy have a link to that good website????