An open plea to the new Husqvarna USA management team.

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by krieg, Feb 9, 2011.

1. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I was willing to give them some slack when they announced the management purge in the USA. I know what that's like because I've lived it in my own corporate world. But when I see countless posts on forums and countless press releases about Europe and Australia and Bumfuctegypt getting new product, and all the European race teams already equipped with factory works bikes... my sympathy runs out pretty quickly. Ray_ray makes an exellent point about Husky dealers. Most Husky dealers are dedicated, hard-working, mom and pop operations who genuinely care about satisfying their customers. That fact combined with the fact that all my Husky's have been bulletproof is why I bought so many Husqvarnas in such a short time.

WAKE UP HUSQVARNA (BMW) USA!
  2. Nick Mac. Husqvarna
    B Class

May not be of any relativity but at least when you buy an 07/08/09/10/11/12 mod bike, you get what you pay for. I found the other day my 07 te 610 which i bought and paid for thinking it was such, turns out to be a re-badged 06 model. Husqvarna Australia, tryin hard to loose custumers . Not happy to say the least.
  3. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

Watch for next months mags. They just had a Dealer and mag test ride in SoCal couple weeks ago.
  4. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

so they are in a shot out, big deal: they still cannot get dealers complete orders of parts. this crap starts at the top. and the small dealer pays for it most of all.
  5. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Let's not throuw the baby out with the bath water just yet. Give them time but it should not take so much time that the bath water gets cold and the baby freezes (if you know what I'm saying)
  6. JimO Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TE 450, '08 TE 510, '10 TXC 450
    As I read some of these quotes I cant help but get all fired up...I can only agree with krieg and also feel all his frustrations....There is no way in HELL that anyone who happens to love a certain brand of motorcycle especially a competition motorcycle, needs to go to another brand because the company that we feel makes a superior product has none to buy in the USA. We might as well live in the Czech Repuplic and go on a waiting list for 5 years for a new Scoda. (car)
    No, settling for the last years bike is not the answer. Can you imagine if Honda or Yamaha or Kawasaki had no "new" bikes to buy? Can you say "bye bye devoted customers".

I love Husqvarna motorcycles and kind of an optimist,

I think Husqvarna will get better in this dept as a good product should speak for itself. I guess you just have to roll with the punches.

I think this 2011 machine is very good and it will be better in 2012.
  7. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    They have to be in the transition stage. Everything in the background is moving positive and forward. I would be more concerned, if they were going the other way, scaling back. Let's hope they win you back next year as a customer. I understand, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do! In the Cagiva days, I had to go with a different brand ,because I got frustrated with the parts thing. It is just like a big ship, you can't turn it on a dime, it takes time. My thinking, with what we are hearing, as far as background noise, 2012 might be the year of the Husky?
    I sure hope so!
  8. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    Oh you mean like the fact there were NO 2010 Honda dirt bikes? They just kept shipping the 2009 models...
  9. J.R. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 Supermoto! and a BUNCH 'O parts
    [IMG]
  10. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    Hey, I WILL give them credit for HAVING bikes. They decided to save the R&D cost due to the economy and just kept making the same bike. They had product available.