90s CH Racing 610 vented Ignition cover

Discussion in 'Older Single cams' started by robertaccio, Jul 22, 2010.

1. dirtaddict23 Husqvarna
    AA Class

As you can see from the background, the bike is in storage and probably hasn't been started in 8 years :doh: I don't get over there but once in a blue moon, so it would be a project to get pictures. My recollection though, is that my hoses are routed similarly without any filters. I do recall one of them, the front I think to have been difficult to route without kinking the hose.

I see you're entered in Tecate? Look me up, I'm 411, riding a Husaberg (is that a bad word over here?) :excuseme:
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I used pre formed rad and vent hoses that had bends so that the hoses wouldn't kink up

"I see you're entered in Tecate? Look me up, I'm 411, riding a Husaberg (is that a bad word over here?)"

GP your name is familiar from other events probably other tecate races,
    Yea we won the lottery my start number is 12, I pinned side numbers on for fun, they said we will get a front plate, see ya at the show, it will be a great ride!! we will be there on fri, I will have the Brux truck with trailer.
    Its great to see all the mix of machines at the event, makes it feel more WEC like!!
  3. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You could check with Ben Van Erp, I recall him making those covers for Martens to use in the GPs. I have his contact info somewhere if you can't find him. I think he is a past sponsor on here as well.
  4. Oppet Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi
    Im probably late, but.
    I have some sort of ch-racing hva and hoses goes just behind the cylinder, away from splashes.
    [IMG]