7602 Radiator braces are here!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, May 15, 2010.

1. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Darn, it seems like only yesterday that I had to bust my last 7602 purchase out of UK customs (Britain's flat broke right now and needs all the import duty it can get). Looks like maybe another spending spree is in the air - I haven't seen a set of braces this practical available from the UK. The Cafe Husky mug is tipping me over the edge...
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    I was out in the forest last Saturday when I heard the most fearsome growl approaching. I snuck up and was able to get a pic of this wild husky wearing our rad braces in it's natural environment. :D

[IMG][/IMG]
  3. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

You shouldn't approach wild animals like that, they can be dangerous.
  4. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Yeah, I felt pretty stupid later. I found a pile of shredded orange plastic about 100 yards away. I think it had just fed on a KTM. :lol:
  5. CARL REHATCHEK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Clay sent out a set and the Great news is they fit the 2010 TE 250 so they will also fit the TXC and TC 250

An hour later they were ready for action...

They come down the outside to cover the open side of rad from a direct hit, very stout and look trick and all hell..
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Just added the buy now button for the 2010 250 models. :thumbsup:
  7. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Must...resist...lure...of...shiny...things...

*weakens*
  8. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Any plans for the 09+ WR125?
  9. BRP Husqvarna
    A Class

Very Nice!

Hey Clay,

Those are some nice looking radiator guards. Great Job!!!
  10. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    We are verifying that right now.

Thanks. :thumbsup:
  11. cbreakin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Hey all, I just received and installed my 7602 radiator braces and have to say they are AWESOME! The fit is great, they are super solid and they allow you keep your fan, and OEM radiator louvers if you like. I would for sure recommend these to anyone with a Husky who wants radiator braces. Another home run by Colomoto!
  12. HuskyMax Husqvarna
    AA Class

I put mine on today also but had a little problem with the fan hitting the decomp cable. I had to shim the guard out about 3/16 and cut one of the braces on the fan. Other than that they fit and look very strong. I have a E3 bike as well and have had problems with the fan finding a happy home since I got it.
  13. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Sorry about the fan not working well on your bike. With the added height of the 510 cylinder it makes things very cramped in that area, especially with the pre 2008 gas tanks, which are a little lower than the 2008 and up tanks. Sounds like you got it figured out already, but you can also re drill 3 new holes for the screws that hold the fan.
  14. HuskyMax Husqvarna
    AA Class

No worries. I think I have a orphaned bike anyway. It really wasnt a problem and the fan doesnt work now so it might get taken off anyway.:banghead:

P.S. Was the bottom hole on the fan side supposed to line up with the mounting tab on the frame? Instead of using the nut on the bolt that holds the spacer I put the spacer on the bolt and threaded it in the existing tab. Thanks for the quick shipping, it beat my other orders that I had placed the day before and they are on the east coast.:thumbsup: