2014 Husqvarna line

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, May 21, 2013.

1. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Good, get rid of that POS Berg! Lol ;)
    Norman Foley likes this.
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Did I see you say, that you don't presently own a motorcycle? We need to remedy that for sure!:oldman:
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    I'd be disowned here if I bought that, atleast you have another husky as a backup. Lol
    I'm working on it though, there was a minor set back with a new baby :)
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Congrats on your new addition :cheers:.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  5. Planepower Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC 250/ 450 6spd, 2007 SMR 530
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducat 1198S, SV1000, CBR125, DRZ125
    On a positive note,
    The new bikes look great and SP has taken great fanfare to relaunch his vision of Husqvarna.

(Hopefully my next comments do not stray far from this thread title)

What's to become of our previous generation machines? I mean, if I blow the tranny from my SMR 450/530, do I start sourcing replacement parts from eBay? How about support for the 449/511 line? Or the Terra/Strada, Nuda? Will pricing be on the Husaberg or KTM level? I still have questions/ concerns about the longevity of my 3 bikes that go beyond 2014.

I'm not in the market for a new bike, but if I were, I'd be looking at the new Husky. It's no longer different or unique, it's very much like the Japanese bikes; pick your color. I hope dealer support here in the great white north will be better than previously done.
    ScottyR likes this.
  6. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    He was born on the 28th and I'm already brainwashing him with YouTube videos and motorcycle magazines :)

It was funny because with taxes last year mywife gave me the "ok" for a bike and then about 2 weeks later we found out lol
    I'm thinking one of us planned it that way lol
    I wouldn't trade him for anything though, it's so cool watching them grow up. It wil be nice because when the kids are older we can trade bikes :)
    Indorider and huskyduck like this.
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'm 54 now and my son is 32; we have traded bikes many times :D. He's on what was my 2011 TM 250Mx and I have his 2010 TC250. Hey I now have four grandkids on bikes and a new grandson born on the 30th of September and I'm already letting him hear bikes being tested as I decide on my next bike purchase. It's all good and makes this whole Huskaberg deal not seem like such a big deal. Enjoy!
    bigjon and LandofMotards like this.
  8. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Well congrats on the new grandkid!
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

10. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Got ya. And not a problem. And not the only guy out there. Not really complaining. Stating simple facts. But like my new attitude. Just don't care and would rather take time to teach my son how to ride his new PW 50!...........................................And at least it looks ALOT better as a Husky then it ever has as a KTM.....................................LOL I'm with ya. A good informative site for everyone.
    Motosportz likes this.
  11. PARTSDUDE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TERRA 650
    I think the new bikes look great , and i think they will only get better in time . i for one am so glad KTM now owns HUSKY , at least KTM will try to make the brand strong , BMW sucked AND always will, no matter what they produce . even if the model i bought was a BMW/HUSKY afterthought ,. at least it has husky stickers LOL .
  12. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

Many of us love the 449/511 platform here. And the much BMW TR650. BMWs are all over ADV doing amazing things. To say they suck is a big stretch IMHO but we are all open to our opinions. I am far from a BMW lover but also dont hate their products and do like some of the advances they seems to be willing to try. I rode a friends 1300R several times. It is actually an amazing bike.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  13. flyingbob Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    01 WR360_02 WR250_12 WB165_17 FC350
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 VOR400_07 TM450_22 GG250_07 Tuono
    When my youngest was growing up, his primary colors were Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki & VOR!
    john01 and 454x like this.
  14. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Good one! My son had to get his 3 year old son a Yamaha PW50 because it had to be blue like his dad's TM.
  15. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    My oldest son wants a Kawasaki just because it's green. A blue and yellow Husky 65 was on Craigslist but he said it looked like a girls bike lol. Maybe my daughter would appreciate it :)
    bigjon likes this.
  16. Blazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Eddie Seel 634SMR works Replica -
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilla Dosodoro 2X 2009 610
    I agree I have a few Huskies still --Loved my SM 610 -2006 --There are just soooooo many facets to riding bike for me.
    -- WP_20130629_022.jpg

But sold it for these -- Gave the one Aprilla to my Girlfriend --We call them --The Terrible Twins --Must say some of the best fun we have had in years --besides my two 610TE's we ride on dirt --:banana:
  17. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

18. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
  19. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Shopping for lightly used 09/10 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    350SXF 530EXC 300XC 525EXC 525MXC
    Any street legal news or comments you guys have read ?
    AlrightMister likes this.
  20. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    I read only street legal bikes being supermotos. That is nice and all but would not end up in my garage.
    AlrightMister and reveille like this.