2012 Husqvarna Dealer meeting

Discussion in 'Bills Motorcycle Plus' started by BILLF, Sep 19, 2011.

1. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Yes it was easy to ride,Im really a 250 guy but that seemed more comfortable on the track.I have been running a 2011 WR150 and lovin it, its on sale and will replace it with a 2012 CR125 with the 150 kit installed.It doesnt wear me out and pretty much goes whereever you point it with ease.
  2. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
  3. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great pictures Bill. For next year, I'll pay my own way and pack your gear bag for you! No? It was worth a try...
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I wish I known the extent of the event (National). I stopped by 2x once between the D37 enduro loops and then after the race. I just never pieced it together as a national meeting. Would have loved to say hello to some of the folks I've spoken with on the phone that have helped me out with Husky stuff in the past and who are out here on the forum as well. Great fotos.
  5. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Bill can you give me e-mail on that 2010 tc250. I am the guy that called from Canada. Thanks
  6. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    DONE ,talk tomoorrow
  7. rmgsxr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi guys,
    this site is new to me as well as the Husqvarna line. I was also at the meeting and I just wanted to add something to Bill's report. The exhaust that they bolted on the 2012 TXC 310 at lunch was a Pro Circuit full system. Ty Davis runs FMF on his stuff but the pipe that they switched out was PC and I am pretty sure that is what Andy Jefferson was running on his 310.

For me, fun bike of the day was the CR125. But for full time I am pulled between the new TC250 and TXC310.

On another note, I have been going to dealer meetings for a long time and I will say that Husqvarna has the biggest bunch of hard core motorcycle riders running that company right now that I have ever seen. That is a great thing for the future.

Like Bill said, It was a great time.
  8. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes thats what we found out about the pipe so thats why our TXC310 will now have the same Pro Circuit ex on it for the Nw gathering.
  9. FAR Husqvarna Husqvarna
    AA Class

FAR Husqvarna works with Pro Circuit to make the TXC 250 an 310 systems..
  10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Nice, thanks for your reflection / input. Good to hear husky is doing things right.
  11. slyfox Husqvarna
    AA Class

Does the ECU have to be changed along with the PC pipe?
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    First, congrats on the award .... Next thanks for the report on todays' and future Husky bikes ...Myself, I'm liking whats sounds like a looonng term commitment from BMW to Husqvarna... Thanks for helping keep the bikes alive and keep up the good work ....
  13. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    We just put the TXC310 on the Ibeat and upped everything about 6%-10% and ask anyone who rode it at China Hat it ran excellent.