2012 Husqvarna Dealer meeting

Discussion in 'Bills Motorcycle Plus' started by BILLF, Sep 19, 2011.

1. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Hi guys 3 days and nights of fun food and bikes,I had to wake up at 2AM this morning and got to Portland at a bit after 8 am.Im a bit whooped out after riding all day and everything yesterday,I can say Chuck Sun was there at Anza tearing it up on the TC449 2012 and lovin it.By the way at Anza they built an exact replica track of the original Carlsbad raceway and thats whhat we rode on all day{no whoops},The TXC310 was the third bike I rode and likes it ,but rode the wr300 and 2012 Wr125 and loved them.Then rode the 2011 TC250 and rode the 2012 Tc250,Its awesome,fast starts ,takes bumps as good as anything,it was my winnner until they thru complete FMF on the TXc 310 and TXC 250s now that was just about as fun as it gets ,both bikes the pipe really woke them up.
    Chuck was really hauling ,but then Ty went out on a bone stock Te449 and just shredded everywhere big muffler lights and all ,he looked like he was riding a 125.
    I rode the new lower Te250 works fantastic even with the 2 in. of travel gone.!!
    lots to tell but im too tired ,blind and sore to stand here writing havent even been home since 4AM friday morning.Fortunately its only 25 min drive.
    favorite bike
    #1 TXC310 with the FMF system
    #2 Tc250
    #3 Txc250 with the FMF system
    #4 Wr125 it ran great and seemed very fast
    #5 Wr300 handled plush ,just wheelied a bit easy
    and thats as far as im going The Tc449 awesome but a bit much on mx track for me.I rode my favorite Wr250 but the brake pedal was way to high about killing me and the higher rpm pipe on it made it not torquey down low like a stk one.
    We ate mexian food GREAT mexican food every day and rode/raced go carts SURPRISE Brent Harden won. ,Brad Boyles if i got that correct brought a bunch of perfect Old huskies and so did Tom White for us to look at ,im getting pics soon.
    GoingHome>>Did forget to look at Wr125 ignition,? it did run great !m
    PS Oh yeah we did get NW USA REGION Dealer of the year for third straight year,Thanks to all of you,billf
  2. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Congrats on the award Bill. You, Bryon, Dave, Adam and the rest of the BMP crew deserve it.
    And thanks for the ride report.
  3. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Yep, what Lonnie said! Congrats to you and the crew :cheers:

We're looking forward to seeing you in Oregon in the end of October!

PS: Did anyone at Husky NA give a delivery date for my Nuda? :)
  4. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    I notice that Bill referenced Chuck Sun; northwest and national racing legend. I used to watch him and Rick Burgett fly around Washougal in the '70s. Those guys were on a different plane than the rest of us. For those of you who dont know who he is ......

http://www.wsmchof.com/chuck-sun.html

....and what was Chuck doing at the Husky dealer meeting anyway?...enquiring minds want to know
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Did you ever go out to Mulkee MX outside of McMinville and see him and his brother mop up before they were pros? Cool stuff.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I think it has to do more with being a kick ass shop full of nice people whom know everything about huskys. Nice job.

- Now go look into that offer i sent Bryon on the TC250 while you were gone. :D
  7. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Congratulations Bill! :cheers: (Now get to work!)

Edit: Forgot to ask when I was at the shop - any news on any redesign of the 2013 2ts?
  8. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Chuck was there along with 3 other world champions all who were invited to the open house at" Husqvarna NAs" new digs party on friday night,very very nice they have phones and everything now,Since Janruary they have been 6 people working with cell phones while putting together this new facility and now they have a 20 man/woman crew to service he USA and a top notch cool place to do it from.
    The most dedicated group I have ever seen to making Husqvarna tops.Thats why the slogan RIDE MORE because its fun.They all ride and ride very well I must say even the girls are pretty fast out on that track.
    2 strokes Going to happen for sure elec start 6 speed they say,but only commitment to when was "in the next 4 model years every single bike will be a complete new bike.The 650 dual sport will be 2013 model no definite date but not to many new year bikes ever come out before april,we will see.
    As for the Nudda also 2013 released in Europe first and no for sure release in USA,they are still thinking on it:BUMMER ! again I guess we will just see most all the dealers are pushing for it. And they are listening to us and acting on it.
    Just to show you in March at Randsburg,they asked what we needed and we said a low bike like the Te250 lower,also TXc 310 was not a model or even going to be a model we said yes we need this bike,so here we are with them sitting on the showfloor today,they made that production happen in Italy between the end of March and the 2012 TXc310 is all put together sitting on my showfloor right now if anyone wants it!Also parts and bikes are being shipped from BMW wharehouse in La for west coast dealers from now on.They will have a similar set up for the east coast ,so they will be useing 3 wharehouses until its all transfered to BMW s hand.We can overnight any part for a 10% fee on parts under $50 only it has a teared level after that.Lots of great things happening.Well have to go to a church board meeting and im late cause someone brought back a new chain got money back and we just sold his used chain in a new box to someone so I had to scrounge and find a like new 110 l 530 oring so the man can ride tonight to smooth out the deal I have a really nice used TYC in 3 pieces for sale for.15 cents haha.Got to go.,more tomorrow.
    wallybean likes this.
  9. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

2 strokes----Electric start/6 speed......oh still my beating heart.
    hogwackr likes this.
  10. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Nope, I was too young and too far away for that.
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Thanks for making me feel old :D
  12. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Great stuff Bill, thanks for sharing.

K
  13. boisedave Husqvarna
    AA Class

Excellent news. I'm due for a new bike next year -- sure hope that 2 stroke is on the horizon.
  14. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    My racetrack excursions in the early 70s were limited to the 4 mile drive to Crossup Raceway at Deschutes Junction north of Bend in my dad's pickup starting at the ripe age of 15. I made it to McMinnville once with a bunch of guys in 1974 (shortly after I graduated from High School and still 17) only to find the race cancelled. My most intense memory of Washougal (other than the Sun-Burgett duels) involves hitting a very slick spot (courtesy of course waterer) when dropping off the top of the hill and having my RM370 bounce alongside me all the way to the bottom. I still get twitchy when riding there ...which I will be doing this Sunday.
  15. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    hhoo hooo! Made it on the Husqvarna Na site in the photo gallery DEALER RIDE .PiC#6 FOX chest protector red HJC helmet ole billf tearing it up on the 2012 WR125 ,further along Jeff Tasky in yellow outfit in a couple pics and I beleive Jay Hall is pic #16 on the big bore.WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY IT WAS>!!

Dealer Meeting 2011 Pics
    Motosportz and robertaccio like this.
  16. slyfox Husqvarna
    AA Class

I see fmf has a silencer for the 310txc listed already but no full system. Do you know what kind of header they where running.

Thanks
  17. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Im not sure just assumed FMF,you can see in some of the pics what they look like,the thing with HUSKY being in Corona now near FMF and Zip Ty and they can make up just about anything they want in hurry ,Just like when we were at Randsburg all the race bikes had FMF pipes that were not even listed in books yet.Ill ask my husky guys ASAP.
  18. HomeFinance Husqvarna
    A Class

I just talked to FMF. It was the 4.1 with the power bomb header. Pro Circuit is also making a complete system for the x-lite motors.
  19. slyfox Husqvarna
    AA Class

Good to hear we'll have some options. Hopefully akrapovic makes something for the 310 as well.
  20. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    That was my FAVE bike out of the line up.:love: I felt like it was equally at home in gnarly singletrack and on the MX track. It could easily take the place of about three different types of bikes that are in my garage right now. But....that's just me.:rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    flyingbob likes this.