2011 TC449- Keep or sell?

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by HFab, May 28, 2013.

1. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 SH 500, 81 Gilera 125 C1, 17 KTM
    considering a '13 can be had for around 5k if people look around, an '11 would be a 4k bike max. Then you have to deal with trying to sell an unusual,first year bike, closed course MX model, etc. Finding the guy that wants one is the difficult part. Try here/C-List/ online auction... kind of rots in a way, but don't price yourself too far from reality. Good luck.
  2. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Also noticed you have a 2011. There was some pretty decent changes on the TE models, not sure with the TC's though. My vote is keep it unless you really need cash. I would sift through the classifieds here and see if there are any. Even look for huskies on here for sale in your area that aren't model specific to use as a gauge.
  3. HFab Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC449
    Other Motorcycles:
    CB175
    Good advice from all. I noticed the same wide variations on prices, even for new '13 bikes. Strange. I put it on my local CL for 5200 neg. maybe too high.
    Got some replies already. I can take PayPal from a guy working offshore for his son in FL (picked up by his freight agent)

And some other scam I don't remember right now.

I guess if nobody makes a decent offer I'll just keep it. I think since the title just says motorcycle I can plate it pretty easy and have a badass dual sport. Could be fun. Sold my last MX bike (2 stroke 250) this Feb to a fast kid trying to get to Loretta's this year. This Husky should have a bit more bottom end!
  4. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Turning it into a dual sport should be relatively cheap to do. In CO the regular lights, DOT tires and a squeak horn from a bicycle and you're good to go. The 5 Spd may be the only really limiting factor but it should be able to get you offroad quickly :). Good luck, sounds like it will work out for you no matter what
  5. HFab Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC449
    Other Motorcycles:
    CB175
    Thanks. I'll look into plating it up. I guess we'll see how it goes.