2011 tc250

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Ex HVUK, Jun 17, 2010.

1. gestion01 Husqvarna
    A Class

I think kreig second choice just became his first. :lol:
  2. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I really haven't decided yet but green is not entirely out of the question. I really don't want to go with a Kawi, but there's a dealer 2 miles from me. Our other option is to stay on the '10 TC 250.
  3. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 SH 500, 81 Gilera 125 C1, 17 KTM
    If you are collecting Husky Bucks, stick with the 2010...otherwise, the Kawi is a good bike. I went that route for 2011 because I needed to make a choice....no regrets. I cant see the 2011 being viable anyway with its limited release and my local dealer closing. I will keep Husky as my first choice in 2012.
  4. HomeFinance Husqvarna
    A Class

Didn't you just buy a new GAS GAS ?
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    The GG is my bike. This would be my son's 2011 MX race bike.
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Holding these bike from the usa seems really strange ... You have to believe the company is well aware of this and doing this for their own, internal reasons ...

You'd think that they have a contract or some legal binding obligation saying no new model bikes here till a specific date has arrived ...

No GG 4t machines for MX racing?
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well Krieg the KAW did just win the Dirt Rider 250 shootout for what that's worth. I think sticking with the 2010 TC and waiting until Husky gets the bikes shipped, any kinks worked out, and getting the 2012 TC may be a good option. Is the 2010 TC still getting it done for Cody? A friend has the 2011 Kaw 450 and after one ride it looks like his 2006 :lol:
  8. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I think it's a combination of a few things. First, they blew up the USA management structure and replaced it with new people. Two, there's a ton of unsold new old models in showrooms. Maybe they were trying to create a pent-up demand pushing people to buy NOS bikes? Who knows. :excuseme: They're very close to losing me as a customer in 2011 strictly due to unavailable new bikes.

Regarding GasGas 4 strokes... nope. Don't want a Spanish Yamaha. ;)
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hmmm now that you put it that way, "Spanish Yamaha" it sounds kinda sexy....!
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I just don't get it ... They have to be 100% aware of what is happening and not just now but a few months back ... From a customer view point, this would be hard too deal with when buying new paint ... Its still an EU first company apparently ... 2 steps forward ( in EU) and 1 step back here ... any way, no excuses next year ... bmw seems to be helping the company greatly so it is really confusing 2 me..

Those asian guys make a different brand for each country \ culture, right? lol ...
  11. jedi101 Husqvarna
    B Class

wow that thing has got to be super light loosing the battery, hope the aftermarket catches up with the growth of husky to make them popular again
  12. Chuck Husqvarna

do you still have the subframe? will it fit a 510 tc
  13. herpindo Husqvarna
    A Class

There has been a delay in the production on the MY11 TC250 due to inspectors from Munich rejecting the frame and also some issues with the crank. These have all been resolved now and the TC will be shipped from The factory this coming year. Being so late they are only doing a small production and are concentrating on the new 2012 model which is being raced in this years MX2 due to be released in September. The new 2012 sounds like a very promising machine :-)
  14. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    U opened the 012 can ... so what is in it?
  15. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    ANOTHER REPORT FROM VERY RELIABLE SOURCE IN LIMITED NUMBERS 2011 TCi250s ON THE WATER 3/3/11
  16. Andrew188 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes, my dealer call me this day, the 250tc 2011 coming between the 21 and 25 mars.
  17. J.R. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 Supermoto! and a BUNCH 'O parts
    Good news [IMG] Now, to just find someone to buy me one. Hell even loan it to me! [IMG]
  18. thunder Husqvarna
    B Class

If everything go well i have two bikes in 14 day's.[IMG]
  19. Andrew188 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Let's me know when you receive your bike.... pictures inside :-)
  20. Andrew188 Husqvarna
    AA Class

And ? where is the 250 TC 2011 ? anybody have receive ?