1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

08 te 510 aftermarket tank

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by husky howler, Sep 17, 2013.

1. ex-xt Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    a clone mixed italian/swedish
    Other Motorcycles:
    SWM 300 , RE himalayan 410
    Ok Oldscool
    The few I know says it might be possible, and had be done in Austrialia ( not 100 % sure ) and in Begium for a rally prep.
    ISM did not answer to the very dealer . But I had a good opportunity to buy a second hand one through another forum. ... I upload a manual of the husky 09 TE 510 and all this " region" looks really similar.. SO i will try to put it, and if it doesn't work , send it back... husky guys help each other ? right :cheers:. ... no other way for the moment .
    the other parts are OK : plate , radiator protections .
  2. ex-xt Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    a clone mixed italian/swedish
    Other Motorcycles:
    SWM 300 , RE himalayan 410
    the story has his dark part ! The second hand tank had been lost in mondial relay world...
    At this very moment I only have a positive answer from safari 20 L ex husky tank with some mods . THey made in Australia . Quite expensive for me and the purpose
    Sorry… the pricing is
    HusqTE 510 20L tank is $AUD584 + express postage $AUD105.

We have installed a Husqvarna TE510 20L tank onto a SWM R300/500R. I have attached photos, the noticeable items are the plastics and seat profiles are different, however we do have brackets to allow the rear shrouds to be attached (not shown in the photos). If you would like any further information please contact us.
    Ims said they do not know the modifications to make .