ZTR Rear axle adjuster blocks?

Discussion in '610/630' started by BiG DoM, Feb 3, 2013.

1. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

2. 1lunger Husqvarna
    AA Class

Fit perfect. [IMG]
    Tinken likes this.
  3. 1lunger Husqvarna
    AA Class

I added a nut to the disc side because I messed up the threads in the swing arm. The othe side. [IMG]
  4. Kyle Tarry Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 300, 2006 TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Monster S2R 800
    Those aren't really any different than the stock pieces (aside from looking nice), are they?
  5. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    They don't fall out when you pull the axle, have alignment markings and are bling.
  6. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ok I see they are captured in place by the threaded adjusting bolt which in turn is integrated with the block. Unfortunately the alignment markings do not seem to align with anything as the OEM swingarm ones are designed to align at the rear of the OEM block (in this case the ZTR block is round at the rear).
  7. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    There's a full kit as well. When I stop by the shop, they are usually making these up on their press. I have seen others on the market, but non as pretty. I don't have them on mine yet, but when I do, I will stamp alignment notches on my swing arm to match these. :thumbsup:

[IMG]
    Desertyucca likes this.
  8. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Can you explain the pointer and alu rod piece and pin? I guess the the black piece with the off-set split cylinder is a quick pull axle fitting.
  9. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    The little thin pin is for if you have a Zip-ty shark fin, it goes through the small hole on the axle block to link the two together. The pointed round slug goes in the threaded end of the axle so that when you pound your axle out, you mushroom your threads. The larger round pin is used to pound the arrow shaped pin in.

You can measure and use a stamp chisel carefully to make set markings on your swing arm, this will help with the chain tension.

You can purchase these and other Zip-ty products from the Cafe Husky sponsors in the sponsor section of CH. :)
  10. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Do not see a ZTR sponsor link?
  11. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Unfortunately Zip-Ty racing is not a sponsor on Cafe Husky.