ZipTy Suspension Services

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Huskynoobee, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    zipty-suspension.jpg

Suspension is crucial for riders at all levels who wish to perform their best and have the least amount of fatigue. Ty has been performing race suspension maintenance and revalving for most of his racing career and is known in the industry for his legendary suspension knowledge. From his personal racing motorcycles to every ZipTy team rider we’ve ever had and even to factory and competitor riders, Ty has been one of the “go to guys” for his tricks of the trade and state of the art suspension modifications. Every level of rider will benefit from having their bike handling better, gripping in the corners, soaking up the whoops and absorbing the big hits such as high speed g-outs. With Ty’s vast riding knowledge and expertise in a variety of riding terrains and conditions, ZipTy Racing can not only keep your suspension fresh and well maintained, we can modify, revalve and make any necessary upgrades, changes or customizations so your suspension that will allow you to ride to your highest potential. We offer our high end racing suspension services to our customers at affordable prices.

Application and Pricing
    Fork Service $125.95 Labor plus oil & parts and any other service below.
    Fork Revalve/4CS $69.95 Labor plus oil & parts
    Fork Shortening $89.95 Labor plus oil & parts
    Fork Spring Sets $118.99 Price is for front pair.
    4CS Modification Parts $89.99 Proprietary ZipTyRacing valving system
    Fork Oil $25.95 Only the highest quality oils used.

Rear Shock Service $125.95 Labor plus oil & parts and any other service below.
    Rear Shock Revalve $69.95 Labor plus oil & parts
    Rear Shock Shortening $49.95 Labor plus oil & parts
    Shock Spring $110.00 High quality shock spring
    Shock Oil $16.95 Only the highest quality oils used

For suspension service, please send your packaged and insured suspension and a note with your name, phone number; return address, your email, your billing information and which services you wish to have performed to:
    ZipTy Racing
    7247 Coyote Trail
    Oak Hills, CA 92344
    Attn: Service Department
    Contact us: 760.244.7028
    robertaccio likes this.
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    The stock of 4CS Compression Adjusters has been re-filled. If you've been waiting on these for your suspension service needs, the wait is over. Sure there's lots of other companies offering this mod to 4CS forks, but they all got the idea from us!
    robertaccio likes this.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Well all Cafe inmates, I brought my forks up to ZipTy for a service (Ty had already performed the 4CS redo). My request after more discussion was to stiffen up the Comp stack, and continue with my current spring selection, .46 well I now have 2 days in northern Baja Ca. and 2 days of fast riding in our local well known zone.
    Its is so where I imagined it could be. Magic mind reader. The chassis balance is so good and front is so good at HSCD hits I was slamming vert ledges and popping right over , I did before the comp stack update as well but with less control. Another great job by ZipTy Racing Suspension service and they finally got some trick fork stickers for advert!!!
  4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Just a reminder that if you are waiting for the snow to melt, and can't think of any more winter maintenance to do to your bike...

When was the last time you serviced your suspension? :rolleyes: Even if the seals don't leak, and you have it all dialed in, fresh oil and inspection for worn or damaged parts can keep your riding season worry free.

If you can't remember the last time you had it checked out, this might be the time. The current pricing is listed in the first post above.
    Dunlop and MotoXImage like this.
  5. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hey Inmates!

Just wanted to remind you that no matter what you ride, we service and revalve all types of bikes. Old to new, Ty has got you. We just went through my new Beta 200 race suspension and I can't wait to test out this weekend. Remember that we will work with you to get it right. You don't have to think this is a one and done kind of relationship.
    Dirtdame likes this.
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    The master himself at work! PXL_20220208_231614897.jpg
    Dirtdame likes this.