ZipTy Racing Quick Disconnect Fuel Filters

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Huskynoobee, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Quick Disconnect Billet Fuel Filters are designed to add an extra level of protection from clogged injectors on your fuel injected KTM or Husky. The best part is that they also incorporate oem Husqvarna and KTM filter inserts. These filters incorporate a removable/serviceable 10 micron stainless steel inner element. These will not allow particles to pass which are large enough to clog your injectors. Solid compression o-ring seal, no gimmicky springs to hold the filter in place. Oem filter inserts for easy clean out. Fast enough to renew during a pit. Now available for a $74.99

[IMG]

There is also a new add-on available for motorcycles and UTV's which do not already have quick disconnects installed. This makes this product universally adapable to all vehicles! $55.95
    [IMG]
    Here's a recent review from US Dual Sports!
    http://www.usdualsports.com/zipty-racing-quick-disconnect-fuel-filter-quick-disconnect-fuel-filter/
    Made in the USA.
    Dirtdame likes this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    We just got a new run of these quick disconnect filters. We have added Red to the available colors. So you can choose Husky Blue, KTM Orange, or Italian Stallion RED!
    Dirtdame and MotoXImage like this.
  4. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

these filters are top quality, but will only work w injected engines. ty is working on a filter to work w carbed bikes as i type this. if you have a older bike w a carb, call him call and ask about this filter and the screen for carbed bikes.
  5. geastman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Is there a photo or tech note about installation on Italian Husky (2013 TE310) ? Or is it "obvious" when you get in there. This bike seems to have very little under-tank space and I can't tell what extra connectors/hoses might be needed...
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Not a plug n play on a 310. These were developed for the KTM Husky bikes that use a quick connect. However, we are getting ready to add a hose barb at both ends version. I'll update here when they are for sale.
  7. MasterChief Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310 2008 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha SRX600 & XT225
    Are these available for the 310 now?
  8. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes we have the hose barb version. I did see them when they came back from anodizing. However I do not see them on the website or I would include the link. They are even Red! I did just verify with Ty that they're ready for sale. You can call the shop to order.

In the meantime we'll get them added to the website.
    Johnrg likes this.