ZipTy Racing ECU Mapping Services

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Huskynoobee, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Just a reminder to all those on the Cafe with both Italian and Austrian Husqvarnas. ZipTy Racing offers ECU map flashing services for Italian 449/511, 310, 310R as well as 350 and 501 next generation bikes.

ZipTy also carries a great selection of DynoJet Power Commander tuners and the appropriate maps for those who demand the most performance their Husky has to offer.

Don't want to install it yourself? No problem! Ty and his team can get it done for you so you know it's done right.

Call (760)244-7028 or check out www.ziptyracing.com for more details.
    Johnrg likes this.
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Just a quick note, ZipTy can no longer sell PCV units to California customers. Call the shop for more details.
  3. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    UH oh.... I guess that's an "unlike" then. More ethanol and less ability to tune a poorly running machine is not a good scenario for street users. Stalling at any stop light, plastic tank issues, etc... My owners manual for my new Ducati makes clear the warranty will be voided by using more than a 10% blend. If Trump makes it in office, he had promised Iowa producers he would support higher ethanol standards. 15% in the midwest means I won't ride through.
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  4. tryhard Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Got the ecu mapping last year for my '13 TE310, best money spent. Remove cat, change to TC foam filter cage and venturi...the performance transformation is incredible.
    Johnrg and Huskynoobee like this.
  5. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Gooday zip ty racing
    First would like to say good on you lot on your good work you lot seem very respected round hear.
    Id like a bit of advice please iv a 2011 sms630.
    Fmf slip on
    Removed air box installed uni filter
    Power commander 5
    Pu kit
    And managed to get your zip ty race map (very impressed)
    Now iv been trying to decide what next firstly do you do a fuel map better suited to my mods.
    Also iv been trying to decide on the twin arrows ecu combo
    Not realy 100% keen on twin mufflers but cant get ecu on its own with your reflash ecu service will it make the ecu as good as the arrow one do you guys sell the reflashed ecu as im not that keen to be without my bike as im in new zealand. Are there any after market collectors better than the original to suite a single mufler.
    Any advice would be greatfull chers for your time.
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I will get you an answer on that.
  7. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Awsome chers bro
  8. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I would go with a one muffler set up. It is a lot lighter and runs good. After the power commander there is not much to do. That bike is a real mellow bike. You can spend a lot of money on it and in the end its still a heavy crank and it just will not be a 450 type of bike. It will always have a sluggish feel. If you ride it at any speed over 60 mph you will need way better suspension, like way better.

Ty
  9. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Chers mate apprciated
  10. pomuk Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sms630 2011
    Hay mate
    Sorry to bug you so i asked about the sms630 seems like you dont have to much time for them dont blame you wish i new what i new now before buying but are well just curious you said the bike will never have good power due to heavey crank left me thinking.
    Now why is it no one seems to mod the motors just buy bolt on parts.
    Im trying to look into pulling my motor apart list of things id like to look into
    Lighten crank/stroker kit
    Valve work
    Slight port and polish
    Look at raising compression
    Im stuck with this bike for a year + untill i get my full bike lisence even with its downfalls i still realy like the bike i just cant believe the lack of power it creates for a 600cc would have spent extra on a yamaha 450cc if i new the headache this bike would be
    Even if you cant point me in the right direction
    Also was also thinking surly i can get this bike goin good seems like husqvarna did a good job on the sm634 (think its called) or are the two difrent bikes any help will be good
  11. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I'll ask Ty if he knows of any other tricks. You can always send him an email. He's pretty good about responding to customer questions.

Ty@ziptyracing.com