Zip Ty racing

Discussion in 'Racing' started by sprocket74, Feb 8, 2011.

1. sprocket74 Husqvarna
    B Class

http://www.offroadchampions.com/html/husqvarna.html

Good showing for the new bike. Graffunder / Lanza kinda a strange pair to share a bike Graffunder is well over 6' and I think Lanza is well under 6'. In other news I see Garrett Edmisten got second behind Mullins at a Florida hare scramble. Now that's a name I havent heard in a while and he is still going fast.
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Nice write up and thanks for posting the results ...
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    race devel time! these machines are getting pushed hard, thats a good thing.
  5. boisedave Husqvarna
    AA Class

That's good to see. Bobby Bonds took 7th at the WORCS race with a bum collar bone, 6 months off the bike [seriously -- hardly any riding in 6 months] and a brand new bike. Zip Ty is going after it and its nice to see.
  6. Mark_Donovan Husqvarna

Not sure why but I just got word that Glen Kearny will not be returning from Australia to race the Enduro & GNCC series this year. It looks like Thad Duvall is getting moved to the row Glen had reserved at the Rad Dad Enduro here at Westpoint Tenn. Hope all is well.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Mark, that was stated a while back, GK will stay in Aus (home) and compete under the PFG (importer) support as a Australia Husky official XC/enduro racer. RN
  8. Mark_Donovan Husqvarna

Thanks, I'm glad that's the reason. I was hoping to meet him at the Rad Dad. Maybe another day.