Zip-Ty Racing XF2 Waterless Coolant

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Huskynoobee, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    [IMG]

All New XF2 Waterless Racing Coolant Zip-Ty Racing Products proudly introduces our Best, Next generation coolant XF2. This New Waterless Race Coolant is red in color and nearly doubles the heat transfer of other waterless coolants. XF2 is race proven and guaranteed to stop boil over in your racing 2-stroke and 4-stroke. And since it is waterless, it will out perform traditional coolants, inlcuding pure water systems. Besides superior boil over protection (-60°F to +374°F), XF2 operates at safer pressures which causes less stress on engine components, increasing their life and reliability. Removing the water component prevents oxidation and erosion of the jacket metal, electrolysis and resulting contamination and fluid destruction. XF2 prevents cavitation and vapor hot spots that create non-uniform metal expansion rates resulting in seizure. You don’t need big, expensive, aftermarket radiators; you need XF2 Waterless Race Coolant. XF2 will keep your Motorcycle, Quad or Race Vehicle from boiling over or your money back! Available in a ½ U.S. gallon size (4.75lb, 2.15Kg). Shipments are available internationally. Note: XF2 is completely water compatible if an emergency increase fill is needed, however, this degrades the coolant and should be drained and replaced. Unlike other coolants, seasonal drain and refill can be practiced with XF2 without flushing. Simply drain and refill. When winning matters, Period. Helps prevent overheating Increases Horsepower Out performs traditional coolants, boil over protection to +374°F Out performs other waterless coolants* Prevents oxidation and electrolysis caused by water 2-stroke, 4-stroke, Gasoline, Diesel, LP, CNG and Race Fuels Works perfectly in Motorcycles, Quads, UTV's and Side by Sides Cars, Pre-runners, Race trucks, Chase vehicles and More XF2 works well in all types of internal combustion engines and all material types Burst protection to -100°F! Don't boil over and get a DNF, get XF2
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    its in my 3 hundo and my beta 260 trials bike and will be in my yz125
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  3. River-Runner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE511, 2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 KTM690 Enduro
    Do you need to run a cleaner through your bike to remove as much water as possible prior to putting this in? Like a flush the first time you add the waterless fluid?
  4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Not really. When I switched I drained and flushed it with plain water. Then I ran air through the system to force as much water out as I could then left it open over night. However many people just drain, flush, drain well, add the XF2 and go.
    robertaccio likes this.
  5. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Just a reminder...it's starting to get hot.

When was the last time you checked your water based coolant? If you don't drain, flush, and replace your old school coolant regularly you stand the chance that corrosion caused by electrolysis can cause problems at the worst time.

Switch to XF2 and never look back. Waterless coolant is the way to go. Zip-Ty XF2 is made right here in the USA and race tested in the harshest conditions.

Gets yours today and beat the heat.
    https://ziptyracing.com/products/xf2-waterless-coolant
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I flushed it with the hose and blew it out with low pressure air then let sit for a day before adding the coolant. never have looked back
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  7. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    After draining I put a small amount of waterless in and run it for a couple of minutes. Then drain and refill.
    robertaccio and Huskynoobee like this.